Hello Kitty Impersonator Needed For Bday Party

We r looking for a HELLO KITTY IMPERSONATOR for a Birthday Party at a Nightclub in Hollywood this upcoming Saturday July 25th!!!

Our Boss is a huge fan of Hello Kitty and besides plastering the club with HK Balloons and a HK cake, we would love to have a life size Hello Kitty for her to enjoy!

Please contact me with rates and possible pictures of you and your costume.

Thank you,
R*R
Posted by RiffRaff; updated 07/21/09

Need hello kitty for oct. 25 2009 bday party!!
Posted by carlos; updated 09/29/09

Where are you located?

Visit our page for more info: Superstar Productions

Posted by Robert; updated 09/30/09

Hi Carlos,

Still need a performer for your party?

What city and state will you have the party?

We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment.com.

Ever Have a Difficult time Finding Quality Entertainment For Your Party or Event?

You can now get that information in a FREE Special Report showing you how to the best way to find quality entertainment.

Just send an email to news@rhkentertainment.com and put "Special Report" in the subject line, and we will send it to you via email.

You can also receive this by visiting www.rhkentertainment.com and sign up for the FREE newsletter "Discover Entertainment" and the FREE Special Report will also be sent to you.

Atlanta, austin, Baltimore, boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 09/30/09

Need a hello kitty impersonator for my daughters second bday party in October!!!
Posted by Amber; updated 08/01/13