WANTED: OLEG CASSINI CT 291

I am in search of the Davids Bridal gown by Oleg Cassini CT 291 in size 6. If anyone has one or knows where to get one for cheaper than $1150.00 please let me know! Wedding is on June 26th 2010. Thanks
Posted by Kelsey K; updated 07/17/09

I love this dress as well. I have a wedding dress that was originally 1100 that I will sell you for 400 if you can not find it. Up for sale is a beautiful NWOT wedding gown. It is "Signature Private Label by G" designer label and has never been worn as I called the wedding off 2 weeks prior. It is white with silver accent and button line to chapel length train. I opened a bridal magazine and it was the first one I saw, and only one I tried on. I am a size 6 in dress clothing but because the bodice is tight this is a size 12. It can be taken in as well. . This gown is too beautiful to sit in the back of a closet!!
Let me know if you are interested
Posted by Stephanie; updated 07/17/09

You should not have to compromise when buying your wedding dress. At Julius Bridal, we believe that to be true. We offer all of our gowns in all sizes, all colors, and allow you to customize the gown to make it your dream gown. We feature hundreds of gowns on our website and also take requests for custom gowns. We keep our prices low while maintaining the highest of quality. In an effort to keep prices down, we have a small staff, one store, and sell lots of gowns on our site as well as other online retail outlets. The only thing you will not get with Julius Bridal is a high price tag! We also carry accessories, veils, and attire for the bridal party and mother of the bride/groom. Contact a sales associate today at info@juliusbridal.com. We look forward to working with you!

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by mimi; updated 07/17/09

I have the CT291... Mine is a size 10.. However it would be cheaper for you to altar I believe. Let me know if you are interested. I am willing to sell for $600
Posted by JDS; updated 07/27/09

OMG! I am very interested. Have you had any alterations on the dress yourself?
Posted by Kelsey; updated 07/29/09

I have this dress in a size 6 if interested. I am selling it for $800. It is brand new with tags,no alterations.
Posted by annabelle; updated 07/30/09

Thank you annabelle, That is a little more than I was wanting to spend but thank you very much.
Posted by Kelsey; updated 07/31/09

How much are you looking to spend ? I guess I can let it go for $700... If anyone is interested please let me know. It`s a beautiful dress.
Posted by annabell; updated 08/01/09

I`m sorry.. I already sold my dress.
Posted by annabelle; updated 10/02/09

I have this dress size 12, selling for 750 for dress, veil, and petticoat or dress alone for 550.
Posted by CHELSEA; updated 10/27/09

A brand new, custom gown for only $499! Don`t spend a fortune just for a designer name! Check us out today! It`s the same quality, but with a much nicer price :)

Visit our page for more info: Gowns For U

Posted by mimi; updated 10/27/09

Hey Chelsea-
Do you still have your dress? If anybody is willing to be selling a CT291.Thank You.
Posted by Celeste; updated 10/29/09

My friend jen ended up getting a different dress and is trying to sell her Oleg cassini, style ct 291 size 14 brand new. Never worn. Still has tags on it. She is asking $800 plus shipping. Its perfect condition. Selling for $1050 in stores. Contact me if interested and i`ll pass the email along if your are interested.
Posted by brittney; updated 11/08/09

We have something similar from $599 up. Please stop by our store and try it on if you are in New York area. Our opening hours is Mon to Sat 1pm to 7pm, Sun 1pm to 4pm. Call for appointment at 516-208-7620 or 917-570-2319. Location address:

221 Atlantic Ave
Oceanside, NY 11572

Thank you.

Visit our page for more info: Gowns For U

Posted by Mimi; updated 11/10/09

I have this dress in size 10, matching veil and Tiara. Unbeatable prices!
Posted by Lucy; updated 11/13/09

Hi my name is Ariannis im selling a Oleg Cassini style # 6280 Barely used it was cleaned allready for $300.00 USD. I will send you pictures of it.
Posted by Ariannis Rodrigu; updated 12/29/09

I seen your message, just checking to see if you had found your dress yet. I have this dress in size 6. I am getting married June 5th, 2010. I would be interested in selling this dress after my wedding. Just checking to see if you are interested.
Sc
Posted by shannon; updated 01/29/10

Hi I am also looking for the dress CT291 in a size six. I`m not getting married until August or a little later. If anyone has this please let me know! Thank you!!!
Posted by Heidi; updated 02/04/10

I will like to buy the Oleg Cassini CT 291 on a size 10. The picture of the dress the girl is wearing for her wedding. Please email me pictures and price. Thank you
Posted by Regine Coriolan; updated 10/19/12