** Wanted** Maggie Sottero Cambria Marie

I am looking to purchase a Maggie Sottero Cambria Marie in size 16w - 18w in diamond white. Please let me know if you have one for sale for a reasonable price! :)

Thanks!
Posted by Wendy; updated 07/08/09

I have a beautiful wedding gown that i have never worn i have all ready had it dry cleaned and pressed and I bought the gown in April 2009 I am selling the gown for 300.00 I will show you pics if you contact me the size is a 10 and i will take care of shipping through my Pay pal account. I bought the dress for 700.00 and would love to let some bride be beautiful on there wedding day!
Posted by Nekeia Phelps; updated 07/09/09

You should not have to compromise when buying your wedding dress. At Julius Bridal, we believe that to be true. We offer all of our gowns in all sizes, all colors, and allow you to customize the gown to make it your dream gown. We feature hundreds of gowns on our website and also take requests for custom gowns. We keep our prices low while maintaining the highest of quality. In an effort to keep prices down, we have a small staff, one store, and sell lots of gowns on our site as well as other online retail outlets. The only thing you will not get with Julius Bridal is a high price tag! We also carry accessories, veils, and attire for the bridal party and mother of the bride/groom. Contact a sales associate today at info@juliusbridal.com. We look forward to working with you!

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by mimi; updated 07/12/09

I would like to send a message who is selling there Maggie Sottero - Cambria Marie wedding dress size 10 for $300. If this is for real and you are still selling it please reply. Thanks
Posted by Jenna; updated 10/15/09

I have a Cambria in an 18. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
Posted by Kaitlin; updated 07/28/12