Anne Barge LF 161 "Pocket Dress"

Hello,

I am looking for someone with Anne Barge`s LF 161 "Pocket Dress" from her 2008 collection that would fit a street size 8-10. The original price is too much for my small budget :-/... Thanks!

-Brooke
Posted by Brooke; updated 07/08/09

Hi! I have this dress, brand new--size 6 ..I bought it and changed my mind. How much can you afford...I paid $2700. Make me an offer!
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/21/09

I have this dress and it is new with tags on it. I called off my wedding and never wore it. I paid over $3000 but will take $1000 for it. I can send you pics.
Posted by darbie; updated 09/06/09

Hi. Do you still have this dress available in an 8-10?
Posted by Sam; updated 09/16/09

Yes I do still have the dress and I can send you what you need and answer questions. Thanks.
Posted by darbie; updated 09/19/09

I`m interested in purchasing this if it`s still available
Posted by norma; updated 10/14/09

Darbie, Is this dress still available,or have you sold it? Thanks
Posted by norma; updated 10/17/09

I`d be interested in the dress in a 10 or 12 as well if it is still available and no one else takes it!
Posted by Alex; updated 10/26/09

We can make something similar at $599. Please stop by our store and try it on if you are in New York area. Our opening hours is Mon to Sat 1pm to 7pm, Sun 1pm to 4pm. Call for appointment at 516-208-7620 or 917-570-2319. Location address:

221 Atlantic Ave

Oceanside, NY 11572

Thank you.

Visit our page for more info: Gowns For U

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Mimi; updated 11/11/09

I also have this dress, new, unworn, and unaltered in ivory! mine is a size 4, though, so if anyone is looking for a smaller one than the original poster is, let me know! i have pictures i can share, also, if needed. :)
Posted by arden; updated 03/09/10

Hi ladies -- I was wondering if any of the above Anne barge pocket dresses are still available? It was the first wedding dress I tried on and immediately fell in love with it! Please let me know. Thanks!

Best,
Lauren
Posted by Lauren; updated 08/11/10

Does anyone still have this dress available? I am a street size 2-4, with 32-34" bust, 5`5" without heels.
Posted by liz; updated 01/09/11

Do you still have this dress in a size 4? I will buy it from you! I need to make a decision on a dress by Wed this week, so please let me know ASAP either way!

Thanks!
Posted by Stacy; updated 02/07/11

I still have my dress. Brand new never worn with tags still attached. Email me at darbierwilson@hotmail.com and I will send you pictures of the dress. Thanks.
Posted by Darbie; updated 02/07/11