For Sale! Oleg Cassini CU099, White Size 12

I have a brand new Oleg Cassini gown with tags still attached. Size 12, but I wear between an 8 and 10 in street clothing. I LOVE this dress, but need something a little more simple for my destination wedding. Paid $1000 + tax on the dress, but only asking $350 for it. I`m getting married in October and would love to sell this ASAP to help me purchase another gown! Thanks!!
Posted by Amanda; updated 07/01/09

Hi, is the dress still for sale? Can you ship it to Ohio?
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/22/09

I do still have it! I can send pics if you would like if you leave me an email address. Not a problem to send to Ohio, I will just need to find out shipping cost up there, shouldn`t be too much I would think. I also have the matching veil and headpiece if you are interested. The veil was purchased for $149.00 and the headpiece was $179.00...I would be willing to sell them for an additional $50.00 if you would like them to complete the ensemble- just let me know!
Posted by Amanda; updated 07/22/09

Hello. Have you sold this dress yet? I have cash in hand I will buy the dress, veil, and tiara. I will give you $450 for all of it and I can pay shipping costs I live in Illinois I am getting married in 2 months and I need a dress asap
Posted by Jamie; updated 07/24/09

I have a size 8 Oleg Cassini CU099 for $400 including shipping. Will ship to the USA. Unaltered.
Posted by Vanessa; updated 08/11/09

Hi, I absolutely love this dress. I have been surfing the web all day looking for a good price on it. If it is still available please let me know I can send the money right away.Thanks
Posted by Jessica; updated 08/27/09

Hi Amanda is the dress still available as of 9/13/09? Imust have this dress and am also interested in the accessories that you have! My email is 7ofUS@cableone.net. It would be shipped to North Dakota but i could have it shipped to a number of Family members homes in Texas Or Colorado if that would be easier! I will pay shipping for it all too! Please respond ASAP!
Posted by Alicia R; updated 09/13/09

Is this dress still for sale??
Posted by Ashlee; updated 02/16/11

Yes actually I do still have it! Taking up space in my closet! Lol
Posted by Amanda; updated 02/16/11

I can`t believe you still have it!! Please email me so we can discuss more, ashlee.poppell@gmail.com. It`s a size 12, brand new & you`re asking $350, correct?
Posted by Ashlee; updated 02/17/11

I`m interested if it`s still available!
Posted by Danielle; updated 06/21/11

Hi - I have been looking for this dress for a long time - please email me fantasticola@hotmail.com if still available as I would like it. Thanks, Sarah
Posted by sarah; updated 08/08/11

Hi! Do you still have this dress available? I am very interested and I am willing to purchase ASAP! Please email me at melissa_pxi@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Posted by melissa; updated 09/04/11

Do you still have this dress for sale?
Posted by Keltie; updated 07/04/13