Davids Dress V9263 Size 10 For Sale!

Hi there,

I have this dress in a size 10 in excellent condition. Worn one time. No alterations, origianal length. Asking $300 firm. Current retail price at David`s Bridal is $600. I also have a slip and veil if interested. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Posted by Allison; updated 06/21/09

Good Morning,

It`s been a while since you posted this message so I wanted to know If the dress is still available?
I was wondering if you have the slip for the dress as well. Does the dress have any alterations? Will it need to be dry cleaned? Sorry for the questions.

Please contact to me when you have a chance. Have a great day.

Claudia
Posted by Claudia; updated 01/26/11

Hi there, I am sorry but the dress is no longer available. Thanks for asking!
Posted by Allison; updated 01/26/11

Claudia,

I have this dress V9263 white size 10. Brand new never used or worn and no alterations. Selling the dress for $350 shipping included. If you are interested send post your email and I will send you the pics. Thanks
Posted by jen; updated 01/27/11

I also have this dress for sale- BRAND NEW. Bought in August,, only tried it on once at the store. I found a new wedding dress so I need this one gone ASAP.
It`s a 14W- I had to get a womens size because of my boobs.. But they can safely alter it up or down 2 sizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I`ve only owned this dress for 6 months, I`m looking to get back as close to can for what I paid for it... I paid $650- I am willing to negotiate.. But if you go to davids bridal and try this on and love it- why not buy it offline and save yourself some money and help someone out ? =]
Any questions PLEASE e-mail me at
Hiqtdoll@aim.com
Posted by Felicia; updated 02/03/11

Hello Jen. I am looking for this gown is size 10. Please get intouch
Posted by jackie; updated 03/28/11