*NEED HELP QUICK PLEAZE!*

WELL PEEPZ MAH COUSIN DAISY WANTS TO HAVE HER QUINCES WITH MINE I WUV MAH COUSIN LOX BUT I AINT SURE I WANT MAH 15 TOGETHER. HERES DA REASON WHY I DONT WANT OUR 15S TOGETHER:
*WE HAVE TO MOVE DA 15ANERA TO OCTOBER
*SHE WANTS TO CHANGE BABY BLUE TO A DARKER COLOR CAUSE ITS NOT SUMMER
*MAH COUSIN WAS GOING TO BE MAH CHAMBELAN BUT SHE WANTS HIM AND SHE WANTS HER BROTHER TO BE MINE (HIS A B BALL PLAYA SO HIS A LIL 2 TALL)
*ITS GOING TO BE CONFUSING
WHY I DO WANT IT:
*SHES A LIL 2 SHY TO DO IT ALONE
*HER SIS ALREADY STARTED PLANNING & I DONT WANT TO BE F***** UP
*I GREW UP WITH HER
AND SOME OTHER REASON BUT THEYRE TOO LONG
SO WHAT DO YOU PEEPZ THINK?! SHOULD I OR SHOULDNT I?
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/29/03

Hey i think you should have it alone because shes going to take attention away from you. Also you have more "why i dont" just talk to her about it because i was reading some messages and you sounded so excited about your quinceanera and it probably took you a while to find a theme. Talk to your mami about she will know what to do without nobody getting hurt.
~Maritza a.k.a sweetheart~
Posted by ~sweetheart~; updated 08/29/03

FO REALZ BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET HER OUT OF IT WITHOUT HURTING THEIR FEELINGS.
I DONT WANT MAH COUSIN TO BE MAD AT ME CAUSE OF THAT AND I DONT THINK MAH AUNT HAS ENOUGH $ CAUSE RIGHT NOW. SHE HAS 2 OF HER DAUGHTER`S KIDS AND 4 THAT ARE HERS TO TAKE CARE OF. I NEED HELP PEEPZ! PLEAZE
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/30/03

Hey BABYGURL well i think u should have ur quince seperatley cause if u have it together she is going to draw attention away from u and not only that what if people don`t know and u get ur gifts mixed up w/hers i mean not telling u to be greety but i mean the day of ur quince is suppose to be ur day the day people get to appriciate u and its ur day to shine and show the world that ur a lady!!!!well need any more help just e-mail me at poohlover71289@yahoo.com!!!!!!! I wish yah all the luck in the world ALEXIA!!! LATERZ!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 08/30/03

TELL YO MAMA THAT U WANT IT BY UR SELF AND TELL YO MAMA TO TALK WIT HER MOM LIKE YOURZ SHOULD BE ON SATURDAY AND HERZ NEXT WEEK AND U SHOULD HER ONLY AND SPECIAL DAMA?!?!?!?!?!?! MAYBE DAT WOULD WORK BUT TELL HER NOW
Posted by ~~KIM~~; updated 08/31/03