FOR SALE: Claire Pettibone KRISTENE Wedding Gown *NEW*

I have a brand new Claire Pettibone "Kristene" wedding gown for sale. It`s absolutely stunning and a unique yet classic wedding gown sure to turn heads. It`s flattering in cut and oh so luxurious in detail. The size on the tag is 8 and as all wedding gowns do- it runs a bit smaller than your regular size would. The dress is BRAND NEW so the price is set at $2,300 and is Non-Negotiable since it is brand new and retails for A LOT more than the asking price. It can easily be made smaller and if this is stretching your budget you can always sell it to make a good bit of your money back after your wedding :)
Posted by Erin; updated 06/08/09

I am very interested in the dress that you are offering- do you have any pictures of it?

Thanks!
Posted by Molly F; updated 08/22/09

I am VERY interested in this posting. Please email back with your location and shipping costs to NYC. Thanks!
Posted by dee; updated 12/05/12

I am VERY interested in this dress. Can you please email me with more info including where you are located? I am in NYC and would love to see the dress in person if possible. Thanks
Posted by dee; updated 12/05/12

I am also interested in buying your Kristene gown. Let me know if it is still available. Thanks so much, Kate katekubena@gmail.com
Posted by Kate Kubena; updated 01/09/13