Want The Quince Christian Church Service?

Hi everyone,
If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like it emailed to them, just send me your email address so I can send it on to you. Happy planning girls!
Posted by Pat; updated 06/03/09

I would love to get this information. I grew up Catholic but I am now Christian. I have never been to a Christian Quinceanera so I am not sure how they go.
Posted by Gisselle; updated 06/03/09

Can yiou please send me the Quince Christian Church Service yoiu have?
Posted by Terry Cross; updated 06/28/09

Can you please send me a copy of the Quiceaneera service your daughter had. Also, do you know where I can find any short sermons for that servbice? Thank you so much.
Posted by Terry Cross; updated 07/12/09

I hope you`re not too overwhelmed with responses to your offer. I would also like a copy of your christian ceremony. Thank you!
Posted by Debbie Martin; updated 07/17/09

I would like to have your christian service so I can give to our pastor.
Posted by Cathy; updated 07/19/09

I would appreciate if you could email me the church service you used, my daughter`s celebration is coming up in October and would love to see the service you used. Thank you.
Posted by Izzy; updated 08/09/09

I would like the christian quince service.
Thanks!
Posted by Y Gutierrez; updated 06/30/10

I would also like to get the Quince Christian Church Service my daughter will be having a quinceanera & we are not catholics either.

Thank you
Posted by M. Torres; updated 07/13/10