Need Your Opinoin

Hi, I`m planning my quinceanera and I almost have all my padrinos but I still can`t decide what dress to buy and i was wondering if any of u guys new any websites that have pretty quinceanera dresses for me to look at and compare them with the ones that I`ve already seen. If any of you could help me I would really appreciated.
GRACIAS!!!!!!!
Posted by babygurl_forever; updated 08/27/03

Hey well you need to tell my if you want your dress to be white or if you want it to be like a light color if you want it to have straps stuff like that i have yearbook for 45 min and if you email me and i have nothing to do I will look and write down the websites so email me at Jewel3420@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by Yalisse; updated 08/27/03

U should look in brides magazine or sumthang of brides or go to google.com and put pictures of 15nera dresses or just dresses i suggest brides dresses cuz dey look much betta but like da rest of da girlz do "Look in marysbridal.com" trust dey aint dat good but if u wanna check go ahead check dem sites
Posted by ~~KIM~~; updated 08/29/03

DAYUM ONLY 300-600 DOLLAS? DATZ A LOT OF MONEY U CAN GO TO DOWNTOWN AND GET IT HALF DA DAYUM PRICE AND DA BAD THANG IZ DAT THE DREESES COME IN SERTANT COLORZ AND SIZES HOW BOUT U DONT LIKE PINK OR BABY BLUE? OR HOW BOUTZZ U BELOW A SIZE 4 ? OR BUGGER DAN DA SIZE? OR UR BOOBIES ARE TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG? LOL JUZ SAYIN DA DAYUM TRUTH... SO YA PEEPZ DONT GET ALL SENSIVE LIKE SUM GIRLZ SO IM OUTIE BYEZ
Posted by ~~KIM~~; updated 08/29/03