Wanted: Matthew Christopher "Lalique" Style 2909

Looking for "Lalique" from Matthew Christopher`s 2009 collection. Wedding isn`t until August 2010, so if anyone is willing to sell there`s after their wedding, please let me know. I`m a street size 2, gown size 4-6 (bust - 34", waist - 26", hips - 36", height - 5`4". Thanks!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Ali; updated 05/27/09

Have you found this dress yet?

I just bought it in a size 6 at Gabriellas in NYC. I`m a size 2 in everything else. 5`4 height 26" waist 36" hips but I`m a 32" bust. I had not thought about selling it before but saw your post and if you would like we can work something out. My date is June 25, 2010. Let me know, that may be cutting it too close to August.
Posted by Jess; updated 09/09/09

Thanks for offering! I actually just ordered the dress a couple weeks ago because a bridal store offered me a great deal during his trunk show. But I really appreciate the offer. Good luck with your wedding!
Posted by Ali; updated 09/09/09

Hi there - I am buying this dress today for my October 9, 2009 wedding ;) I would be happy to sell to you right after - I will wear it for all of 6 hours... So it will be perfect. I can have it cleaned, shipped however you want etc.

My measurements are 34, 27, 36 - I think we are about the same! If you want to call me, please respond to this post and I will private message you with my phone number.

This dress is outstanding btw!! You will adore it ;)

-Heather
Posted by Heather; updated 09/21/09

Hi Heather,
I`m interested in getting this dresses. How much will you sell it for ?
Email me please if still relevant.

Anna
Posted by anna; updated 10/10/09

When is your wedding? If after June 2010, I am happy to sell you my dress.

Thanks!

Jess
Posted by Jess; updated 10/12/09

Hi Anna,

I am not sure if my other post went through. When is your wedding? If after June, I will sell you mine if you would like.

Thanks,

Jessica
Posted by Jess; updated 10/12/09

We provide online couture service. Recently, we made a dress designed by Angel Rivera. The dress was designed for Ms. Essence Atkins. Please email us if you have any question or if you are interested.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Posted by Mimi; updated 10/16/09

Hi Ali - what type of deal did you get at the trunk show? How much did you pay for it?

Hi Jess - how much are you willing to sell it for?
Posted by Erin; updated 01/31/10

I am looking for this dress too! My wedding is Nov 20, 2010. I am not familiar with this designer`s sizing but if anyome is selling please please please contact me!
Posted by Natalie; updated 02/01/10

I would sell my dress after my wedding date (April 8, 2010). I`m street size 6.

Posted by anat; updated 02/01/10

Would any of you happen to have the Lalique dress that I might buy second or third hand? My wedding is likely August 2010 and I`m a street size 6 or so but I can have any size altered. I am from Central Canada so would of course pay for shipping and border fees. Please help!! With thanks.
Posted by Tamara; updated 03/03/10

Tamara
I will wear my dress on April 8th, 2010 and will be happy to sell it .
I am street size 6.
If interested reply with personal email address

Anna
Posted by anat; updated 03/04/10

Hello,
I am interested in a used lalique dress, street size 6. If someone has one that they`re willing to sell, please let me know.

Thanks,
Theresa
Posted by Theresa; updated 12/10/10

I`m also looking for a Lalique! My measurements are 32, 27, 36 and I`m 5`8" without shoes, so any size between 4 and 8 might work... Let me know if you have one you are willing to sell! I may end up just buying a new one, but I`ll definitely be selling it, so--Theresa--let me know if you are still looking for one and maybe I can sell you mine (after I find one). My wedding is June 2011.
Posted by Kymberly; updated 01/13/11

Yes! Kymberly I am very interested. Please contact me via email for details! tesparrago@gmail.com
Posted by Theresa; updated 01/24/11