BRAND NEW 2010 Pnina Tornai

I ordered a Pnina Tornai dress from Kleinfeld in November that is due to be here in July for my September wedding.. Except that I found another dress that was more suitable for me, so now I have TWO dresses! I am not looking to make a profit on the Pnina and dont make taking a small hit on it either. It is from the new 2010 collection and isnt really available ANYWHERE yet.. They pulled it from her truck show for me. It retails for $7500, they sold it to me for $5200. I will take best offer. Email me for pictures!!
This dress will be BRAND NEW and UNALTERED for you! I will pay for shipping or you can go to Kleinfeld with me when it comes in!
Posted by Christina; updated 05/25/09

Hi,

I am interested in seeing your dress. I was at Kleinfeld`s today and tried on a few of Pnina Totnai dresses from the 2010 collection. I loved two of her dresses and was wondering if your dress would be one of them or similar to the dress that I was considering purchasing.
Posted by Kate; updated 07/26/09

PLEASE SEND ME THE PICS.
Posted by FAtima; updated 12/02/09

Here is the dress.
The woman in the first pic is Pnina Tornai herself and I was featured on "SAY YES TO THE DRESS` hence the camera crew. I did wind up wearing it, but its in BRAND NEW condition, and is still at the cleaners getting its touch up :) I am willing to sell it for a negotiated price. Just email me for more info and pics :)
Posted by Christina; updated 12/07/09

I need your email address to send you pics..
Posted by Christina; updated 12/07/09

Hi Just saw your post about the Pnina dress and was wondering if I can see the pics too. Also what size is it???
Posted by Melayna; updated 12/10/09

Please send me a pic and size

Posted by Melayna; updated 12/10/09

Hi i would love pics please
Posted by jackie Weinstein; updated 12/23/09

Hi is the dress still available? I would love to see pictures!
Posted by Eliana Huerta; updated 12/24/09

Hey! Are you still trying to sell your Pnina? I was just at Kelinfelds myself and loved one of her gowns. It was about the same price as yours. I was wondering if I could see a pic of it?? If it`s the one, I am definitetly interested!! How did you get them down to $5200?? They only took 15% off for me...
Thanks so much!!!
Jenn
Posted by Jenn; updated 01/15/10

Hi...Me and my girlfriend just went to kleinfeld last nite and she fell in love with a pnina tornai. It was her trunk show, so the dress was discounted but I would like to know how they gave you the dress for $5200 from $7500, if possible. Can you send me a pic of the dress you purchased?
Posted by Maria; updated 01/15/10

Can someone please email me the pictures of the dress if they are still selling it ? Missb237@aol.com
Posted by jackie; updated 01/16/10

I keep receiving emails regarding the Pnina dress, however NO ONE has posted their email, its difficult to repsond with picutres without an email to send them to. Thanks!
Posted by christina; updated 01/17/10

Please please please send me pics an size and details please.. Love her stuff.. Lizardo.monica@gmail.com
Posted by monica; updated 01/29/11