MAGGIE SOTTERO RHIANNA ROYALE FOR SALE

I was supposed to be getting married this summer but that didn`t quite happen. I have a BRAND NEW WITH TAGS Rhianna Royale size 6, not altered. Its the light gold/ivory color in the picture with the hair piece included. I just want what i paid for it. 1,300.00 plus however much is for the shipping, i don`t think it costs that much! I also have the 2 tier cathedral ivory veil, brand new with tags as well, i paid 150 for it but ill take 100 even for it. If
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Myrla R; updated 05/23/09

Hi,

Do you still have this dress for sale?
Posted by FAWN; updated 06/22/09

Hello... Are you willing to sell the Veil alone?
Posted by manal; updated 07/11/09

Manal--I have a cathedral veil (it`s not two tier) I paid $260 for it I will sell for $150 plus shipping if interested.
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/12/09

If this is still for sale i would be interested in buying the head piece for a good price!
Posted by tiffany; updated 03/17/10

Is this dress still for sale? What state are you in? I`ve been looking for this dress but cannot find it at a bridal salon to try on.
Posted by Andrea; updated 06/07/10

Hiya! Do you still have the dress & head piece for sale please? I would be interested in buying the veil as well. Many thanks!
Posted by Val; updated 06/08/10

...meant to add, my earlier message was aimed at Myrla R. Thanks!
Posted by Val; updated 06/08/10

My daughter`s wedding was on Saturday and wore this gown in champagne with matching veil,and the same flowers from the dress as a hair piece at the reception.We had the bustle done professionally and it looked great!
Posted by Sue; updated 06/30/10

We also have the Maggie Sottero Authentic Certificate that we got when we bought this gown.We paid $1,688.09 total for the gown,veil,head piece and bustle alterations.We are asking for everything $1,100.00.
Posted by sue distel; updated 06/30/10

Yes,I agree but we paid $190.00 for our veil, we had the crystals added on along the bottom that matched the gown,and the bustle alterations was $300.00.It was professionally done scalloped around the whole back of the dress which looked really nice at the reception.Then switching from the veil to having the same flowers from the dress in her hair was really beautiful! It is amazing how everything adds up.I kept saying I`m glad we have only the one girl, and after this we have our three boys.
Posted by sue distel; updated 06/30/10

This gown used alone has been selling this year for $900.00. My daughter was in Thailand for 4 mnths. And lost weight , we tried to get a smaller size and the ones we saw sold for $900.00..We did not have enough time to order another one,and because of it`s popularity could not find a smaller size.
Posted by sue; updated 07/01/10

Hi Sue, So when I get me dress altered and bustled I can have the lady give me some of the flowers from the dress to put in my hair? Or did you buy the matching hair peice?
Posted by Nakia; updated 07/16/10

@Sue - or anyone else!?!? Is your Rhianna Royale gown still for sale? I`ve been looking for MONTHS with no luck...
I`m getting nervous, but I really love this dress...
Posted by Kendra; updated 07/28/11

@Kendra I have this dress available if you`re interested
Posted by shanent; updated 08/09/11

@shanent:

Oh heartbreak!! I finally snapped and went out looking for Plan B after I couldn`t find that gown for over three months... Oh well! Thanks for trying... It literally came two days too late! =(
Posted by Kendra; updated 08/10/11

Hello, I am interested in your dress. Could you please let me know if it is still available? Thanks!
Posted by Mary; updated 08/15/12

I am looking for this dress. Anyone have one still available?
Posted by Alie; updated 12/03/12

@shanent
I am looking for this dress. Do you still have yours available. Or does anyone know someone selling one?
Posted by Alie; updated 12/03/12