WANTED ; Monique Lhuillier "JESSICA" Wedding Dress

WANTED : Monique Lhuillier "JESSICA" wedding dress.

I`ve tried this dress in bridal shop today. Truly gorgeous and it was my dream dresss...but sadly, it is too expensive and i cannot afford it...

Anybody who has this `JESSICA` dress in IVORY COLOR?????? Please let me know!!

Have a good day!
Posted by Jin; updated 05/15/09

Hello i have a beautiful wedding dress never worn my mother brought 2 for my wedding day and of course she picked the one that was not the prettiest i have all ready had it pressed and cleaned i payed $1700 for the dress but will sell it for $700 which is a really good price the dress will make you feel like a princess on your wedding day i will ship it USPS and i have a pay pal account that will make it easy i will send you pics and if you like this dress then i hope your wedding day will be wonderful e-mail me at
Posted by Nekeia Phelps; updated 05/16/09

Is this dress sold??
Posted by Danielle Bourgeo; updated 08/19/09

Hello there - if you are still looking for the Jessica dress in ivory, I have it brand new in size 4. Please let me know if you are still interested. Thanks.
Posted by Nataile; updated 10/22/09

If you are still interested in this dress I have one in a street size four. It is used. Originally paid $7K for dress, altrerations and champagne colored sash. Price is totally negotiable.
Posted by t; updated 07/05/10

Is this still available and where are you located? Thanks
Posted by m; updated 09/20/10

Hi there, Just wondering if your Jessica dress was sold or if anyone has one available to sell. I love this dress so much but just cannot afford its hefty price tag.

Thanks
Nat
Posted by Natalie; updated 03/04/11