Jessie Morales

If anybody knows how to get jessie morales to come and sing for my cuz 15ce please write back please help me i can`t find any numbers but if someone out there has any info write me back thanks
Posted by janette; updated 08/25/03

Damn mija if your trying 2 get jessie morales is gonna be kind of hard but if u get ne info please holla cuz im trying 2 get jessie or adan chalino sanchez for my best friends party so if u get any info please write ok thanks
Oh
And
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!1
LUV_ DAYANNA
Posted by dayanna; updated 08/31/03

Try this email: omarmonreal@sbcglobal.net
Omar Monreal said to me that if you want Jesse Morales to sing in your party you have to pay about 18,000.00 dolars per hour. Good luck and think about it, with that money you can get a new car, cash, or you can pay about 2 years worth of college education. In my opinion, it is not worth it.
Alejandro
Posted by alejandro; updated 09/02/03

Hey alejandro i tryed the email u sent me but it didnt work can u check again to see if its the right one.
Posted by janette; updated 09/03/03

He is my cousin no joke but i could get him if u live in california for bout ummmmmmmmmmm like no more then 2 thousand
Posted by victor morales; updated 09/07/03

Conntact me by email or our office 323 228 2664 i am his manager
Posted by herminio morales; updated 09/10/03

Hey herminio well i am ganna give you a call!!!!!!!!!
What`s your email address mine`s la_mune_original@yahoo.com
Posted by janette; updated 09/12/03

Ummmmm, there are some really mean and tricky people here. Are you sure that they`re not just playing with you. To me it just seems that it`s not true.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/14/03

Hey Herminio send me an e-mail cause i want to get El Original if for reals you have anything to do with him
Posted by brenda; updated 09/16/03

Yeah thats true well if anybody knows how to get el original hit me up!
Posted by Brenda; updated 09/17/03

I agree with sweetness. Be careful who you trust. If you really want el oeiginal in your party, then contact a professional agency. They could help you.
Alejandro
Posted by alejandro; updated 09/17/03

Hey well if u want to believe all da things they $ay thatz ur problem.Thatz B$. P$:La Giggle$
Posted by La Giggles; updated 09/18/03

Hey wuz up i want to know how much will u charge for a 15 well i got to go ok laterz.
Posted by amanda; updated 10/30/03

Hey if n-e-body has n-e- info on how to get el original plz hit me up
Posted by Yari; updated 11/18/03

WHY DONT YOU CALL A RADIO STATION AND ASK FOR OGS BUSSINES NUMBER.
Posted by LOCA; updated 11/19/03

I hope this helps you doll, my little sister is all into Jessie and all them People, and on her cd it has a number that say "para contrataciones (213) 205-5735, and if not, she has another album that has his CD distributers number. Im pretty sure u can call them and ask them for a number where u can get a hold of his manager or one of his people and u can ask them about contacting him for a Party the Number in
323- 588-1980 ... I hope it helps .. If not than sorry doll ... Good luck
Posted by cee; updated 12/05/03

Hey janate did you actually get him to sing at your 15?
Posted by la loca; updated 12/17/03

Hey Jennette You can trust Herminio I know for a fact that he is Jessie`s Manager.
Posted by Ericka; updated 12/18/03

Well mijas I don`t have anthing to say because i didn`t have a quinceaƱera and i will have a sweet 16 and i really wish to have Jessie Morales to come and sing but it`s hard to get any numbers so that i can call . If anyone out there has any information please contact me at this e-mail -ok- baby_latina_angel13@yahoo.com
Posted by Karla Vergara; updated 12/20/03

WELL GIRLS JESSIE MORALES PRICE RANGE IS ABOUT 5,OOO LA HORA. I AM A BIG FAN OF HIS BUT I DONT BELIVE I WOULD MAKE MY PARENTS SPEND THAT MUCH MONEY WHEN YOU CAN SPEND THAT MONEY ON OTHER THINGS THATS ALMOST 1/2 OF THE ONEY FOR A CAR. BUT GIRLS IF YOU GET HIM HAVE LOTS OF FUN. OK IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A POSTER OF HIM THERE IS A CONTACT NUMBER GIVEN THERE THAT YOU GUYS CAN CALL. ALSO ALGUIN MAS DIJO QUE PUEDES LLAMAR AL NUMBER QUE ESTA EN SUS CDS. ALSO CALL YOUR RADIO STATION AND ASK FOR ORIGINALS MANAGER NUMBER. HOPE THIS HELPS LATERS
Posted by LOCA; updated 12/22/03

YO CREO SER FAN #1 DE JESSIE..ME ENCANTA JESSIE Y ESPERO QUE EN REALIDAD ALGUNA DE TODOS USTEDES PUEDA TENER A JESSIE MORALES PARA SUS QUINCE ANOS...YO TUVE MI QUINCIANERA PERO NO TRATE DE AGARRARLO PARA QUE FUERA ESE DIA A MI PARTY PORQUE SE QUE ES MUY CARO...PERO GRACIAS A DIOS TUVE LA OPORTUNIDAD DESPUES DE CONOSERLO EN PERSONA, LO CONOCI EN MI HIGH SCHOOL...UNA ESTACION DE RADIO HISO UN CONTEST Y MI ESCUELA FUE LA GANADORA YO DIRIA QUE GRACIAS AMI PORQUE YO CONECTE MUCHAS FIRMAS Y HISE TODOD LO POSIBLE PARA QUE NOSOTRAS FUERAMOS LOS GANADORES..TAMBIEN ESE DIA LO OCOMPANO A JESSIE SU HERMANO EL JILGUERO...GRACIAS ESTEREO SOL POR HACER ESE DIA REALIDAD PARA MI Y PARA MIS COMPANERAS QUE LO QUEREMOS TANTO...
WELL GIRLS MUCHA SUERTE Y YEAH TRY THE NUMBERS THAT THEY GIVE ON THE CD`S...
LATERZ
Posted by NATALY; updated 12/27/03