PLEASE HELP!!!!pLEASE RESPOND

Hey everyone!I am having my quince on September 20th,2004.I have already started planning..do you think it is too early?I mean ya know should i wait a little bit longer?I know my colors are gonna be Baby Blue and White.I don`t know where to get a dress.I haven`t got a tiara,dress,anything for that matter.I jsut kinda got thing figured of what i am going to get ya know.I know the guys are gonna wear zoot suits cause we saw them and thought it would be soooo cute.I loved the idea.Do you think we should rent out a hall at a hotel or go somewhere to like ya know.Where they have huge things like that?I have no clue of where tog et dresses.i live in Dallas,Texas(OAKCLIFF!!!)lol.Sorry had to put that.Anyways I don`t know where to go or of any sites of nothin.We are gonne get the damas dresses made cause we thought it would be cheaper.I Have no utter clue how many damas we can have..help?lol.Uhh and like where should i get pictures taken of us?What songs should i ask form the DJ?What should i do for the dance with your dad song?We are gonna have an arch to walk through and everything but I have no clue on what or how to decorate our tables.I mean we would prbably figure that out as we go.I still need to do a lot of stuff btu do you think i should start picking who i want to be my damas and stuff????Well help me if you could.Please!
Thanks,
Laryssa a.k.a SADGIRL
P.S if you have any good ideas or whatever or anything email me at Laryssa989@SBCglobal.net
Posted by Laryssa; updated 08/23/03

HEY GURL WADD UP! NO IT AINT TOO EARLY TO START PLANNING CAUSE TIME FLYZ LIKE DA HALL YOU HAVE TO RESERVE IT AT LEAST A 9 MONTHS BEFORE. YOU SHOULD GET YOUR DRESS AT MARYSBRIDAL YOU CANT BUY IT ON LINE BUT THEY HAVE A STORE LOCATOR AND I THINK THEY HAVE SOME STORES IN DALLAS. IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

SUP GURL
HELL NAH IT AINT TO EARLY TO START PLANNING. I THINK YO COLORS ARE NICE. MY QUINCEANERA IS NEXT YEAR TOO AND IN SEP. I ALSO GOT BABY BLUE. WELL IM GONNA GIVE U SOME SONGS U CAN HAVE FOR YOUR QUINCE. AIGHT. HERE THEY ARE:
TEIMPO DE VALS: CHAYANNE
DE NINA A MUJER
QUINCEANERA: THALIA
VALS DE LAS MARPOSAS ( im doing that one )
MARCHA TRUINFAL DE AIDA
LA ULTIMA MUNECA

WELL GURL THOSE ARE SOME SONGS I CAN THINK OF. U CAN ALSO HAVE ANY OTHER SONG TOO. LIKE 4 MY FRIENDS QUINCE SHE HAD AN OLDIES SONG. YEA I AGREE THAT U SHOULD LOOK AT THE DRESSES AT MARYSBRIDAL.COM. WELL FOR THE MUSIC U JUST GOTTA TELL HIM WHAT KIND OF MUSIC U WANT HIM TO PLAY. FOR EXAMPLE HIP HOP. BUT MOSTLY ALL THE TIME HE PLAYS ALL KINDS OF MUSIC. WELL GURL IM OUTZ HOPE THIS HELPED A LIL BIT. IF U WANT MORE INFO HIT ME UP. MY EMAIL IS:
SWTPRINCESITA4U5@AOL.COM
LATERZZZZZZZ
VERO
Posted by VERO; updated 08/23/03

LARYSSA I THINK YOU SHOULD DO OLDIES CAUSE MOST OF 15 SONGS ARE PLAYED OUT. BUT DO WHATEVA YOU THINK GOES WITH YOUR 15 CAUSE IM DOING OLDIES CAUSE IT REALLY GOES WITH MAH 15. IM DOING ANGELS FOR MAH THEME AND I DONT REALLY KARE IF ANYONE COPIES SO YOU IF YOU WANT USE THAT THEME 2. MAH THEME IS GOING TO HAVE MORE THAN ANGELS AND OLDIES THATS WHY I DONT KARE IF YALL COPY. WELLZ IM OUT IF YOU NEED MORE HELP HIT ME UP!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/30/03