FOR SALE St Pucchi 9264

I have this dress (AUTHENTIC) in a size 8 in smokey beige. It will be available in November 2009. Write me if your interested!!
Posted by Mallory; updated 05/07/09

Hi,

I`m extremely interested please let me know if you have pictures of the dress?
Posted by Annie; updated 06/02/09

Hello
Please contact me I am interested in St. Pucchi gown.
What is the price you asking for it.
Thanks Dawn
Posted by dawn; updated 06/16/09

Hi I also have this dress which will be available Oct 09. Ivory size 10.
Posted by India; updated 06/17/09

Hi India,
Do you know how much you will be selling your dress for? I would love to buy your dress but I need to know if your price fits my budget.
Thanks
Dawn
Posted by Dawn; updated 06/17/09

I am willing to negotiate, Looking around I see they sell for about $5500, I Love this dress and only want it to go to someone who values it as much as I do!!! With that being said are you still interested?
I would like to contact you in a more personal setting to negotiate a deal that works for us both!
Posted by India; updated 06/18/09

How about $839? You can buy 10 of our gowns for one of St. Pucchi`s!

You should not have to compromise when buying your wedding dress. At Julius Bridal, we believe that to be true. We offer all of our gowns in all sizes, all colors, and allow you to customize the gown to make it your dream gown. We feature hundreds of gowns on our website and also take requests for custom gowns. We keep our prices low while maintaining the highest of quality. In an effort to keep prices down, we have a small staff, one store, and sell lots of gowns on our site as well as other online retail outlets. The only thing you will not get with Julius Bridal is a high price tag! We also carry accessories, veils, and attire for the bridal party and mother of the bride/groom. Contact a sales associate today at info@juliusbridal.com. We look forward to working with you!

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by mimi; updated 06/18/09

I have a the st. Pucchi 9264 for rent or purchase. This gown is absolutely breath taking! Rent for $2,000 plus a $2,500 fully refundable deposit. This dress retails for $10,000 today. Why pay full price to wear it for a few hours? Veil included. If you decide to keep the dress you end up paying $4500.
Posted by Stacy Agobian; updated 09/15/09

I am looking for the Diamond White color in the St Pucchi 9264. Is this the color of the one you have?
Posted by Alison; updated 09/18/09

I am looking to purchase this dress. I am a size 2 to 4. I am very interested. Please contact me if anyone is still selling this dress.
Posted by Erica; updated 09/25/09

I am interested in the size 10. I am getting married in may 2010.. What are you asking?
Posted by Tiffany; updated 10/26/09

Hello, I have the st. Pucchi 9264 available in ivory. Size 8 but was altered to fit me im a street size 10/12. In perfect condition contact me a
Irich07 @ Hotmail no spaces.
Posted by India; updated 11/03/09

@Erica, I have this dress used during my wedding in July 2009 which will fit your size. If you are still looking for one please contact me at mey.ngo@gmail.com
Posted by Mey; updated 03/31/10

Hi does anyone still have this dress available for sale in a size 10?
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/19/10

Hello,

I am looking for this dress and am a size 2-4. If anyone has one for sale PLEASE let me know asap! getting married this year! Thanks
Posted by Mary; updated 01/13/12

I am looking for this dress in a size 2 or 4 if anyone still has one!
Posted by Mary; updated 01/13/12

Does anyone still have this dress? If so please let me know, thanks!
Posted by Paola; updated 12/09/12