*KIM?!*

THIS MESSAGE IS DEDICATED TO DA ONE AND ONLY HATING KIM?! I FIGURE SINCE SHE LIKES TO TALK SMACK SO MUCH WHY NOT MAKE HER A MESSAGE BOARD WHERE SHE COULD TALK SMACK ABOUT EVERYONE!! LOL. SO GURL EXPRESS YOURSELF NO TE VAYAS A ENFERMAR DE TU CORAZON! LOL. IM OUT PEEPZ!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

I`m going to give you an advice babygurl, don`t make people write stupid things, this forum is to offer and to ask for help. This is not to chat or spread rumors and lies. Let`s conserve this forum clean as it is. There are not many of them around, and people really need it.
Don`t get mad at me, just think about the services it offer.
And for Kim, I wish she will be vetoe from this forum, after all she never helps.
Alejandro
Posted by alejandro; updated 08/23/03

ONE MORE THANG! DAMN KIM WEVE BEEN ARGUING FOR A HELLA STUPID REASON SO I TAKE BACK WHAT I WROTE CAUSE I DONT LIKE TO BE A HATER. WELL GURL IM SORRY FOR WHAT I WROTE EARLIER CAUSE I WAS THINKING ITS NOT LIKE YOU TOOK MY MAN OR ANYTHANG BAD. SO IS THIS CASE CLOSE?! LOL SERIO
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

Iight den gurl im sorry too so lets be homegurls i was kinda mad dat week iight email me if ya want at lil_bit_0101@yahoo.com peace im out
Posted by KIM; updated 08/25/03