Anne Barge LF 161

Hi, I`m looking for the Anne Barge dress LF 161, in Ivory/Diamond White. It`s from the spring `08 collection.

Thanks!
Posted by Kim; updated 04/06/09

Hello Kim,

We at Bridal Outlet World would love to talk with you about the possiblity of having your dream Anne Barge LF 161 gown custom made. Our manufacturer does amazing work creating designer inspired gowns at a cost far less than the designer original. Your gown will be made according to your personal measurements, which alleviates the need for costly alterations. Your gown will arrive already tailor fitted to you. The manufacturer uses only the highest quality bridal fabrics available, all gowns are fully lined, have boned bodice, and all are hand beaded. In addition you will receive photos of your gown throughout the manufacturing process, starting with the pattern mock up gown. If at anytime there are any changes you want made you just let us know, and we will have them made and new photos issued. Your gown WILL NOT ship from the manufacturer until you give your final approval. We are the only company that keeps you so involved in the production of your gown, but we feel that this helps ensure that your gown turns out exactly like you want it to.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss the possiblilies of creating your dream gown. Our email address is sales@bridaloutletworld.com or our toll free number is 1-877-272-4781. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Congratulations on your engagement.

Thanks,
Pam

Visit our page for more info: Bridal Outlet World

Posted by Pam; updated 04/06/09

HI!!

I bought that dress and now i dont think I want to wear it! Do you still need?
I have it in pearl in a size 8 (not altered yet)
Posted by Alissa; updated 04/14/09

I Have it if you want it! NEVER worn.
Posted by Alissa; updated 04/14/09

Yes, I`m very interested! Please send me more information and let me know how to contact you.
Posted by Kim; updated 04/14/09

Hello -- just saw this. If you`re still looking, I have the dress (worn once Aug 2008). Loved (and still love) it... Size 10 (street size 4-6).
Posted by He Len; updated 07/01/09

He Len or Alissa
Do either of you still have the Anne Barge LF 161 available. I`m trying to track one down for my daughter.
Posted by norma; updated 10/17/09

Hi Norma -- if you`re still looking... I do have the LF 161 dress. Good luck with your search!
Posted by He Len; updated 10/24/09

We have something similar or we can custom made the dress for you. Please stop by our store and try it on if you are in New York area. Our opening hours is Mon to Sat 1pm to 7pm, Sun 1pm to 4pm. Call for appointment at 516-208-7620 or 917-570-2319. Location address:

221 Atlantic Ave

Oceanside, NY 11572

Thank you.

Visit our page for more info: Gowns For U

Posted by Mimi; updated 11/11/09

Do you still have the dress? I am looking for the LF161 too. If so, let me know your contact information so that we may discuss.
Thanks,
Posted by Megan; updated 12/07/09

I still have the dress. If you are interested, please contact me at
Posted by Alissa; updated 12/07/09

I`m also interested in the dress. But I couldn`t see your contact info.
Posted by Sarah; updated 12/20/09

I also still I have the LF 161 dress in pearl (size 10; street size 6).
Posted by He Len; updated 12/21/09

I also have this dress - new, unaltered, unworn, and still in the garment bag ready to ship! if you want to contact me, you can reach me at amyarden (at) gmail (dot) com. :)
Posted by arden; updated 03/12/10

I am also looking for this dress in pearl in a 4 or 6 street size (8 or 10 size?). Thanks!!!
Posted by Sarah T; updated 04/19/10

I still have an UNALTERED size 8 in pearl still available!
Alissa dot peskin at gmail!
Posted by Alissa; updated 04/19/10

I am looking for this dress in a street size 2. Does anyone have one still??
Posted by Rebecca; updated 05/24/10

Does anyone still have this dress? In a street size 4, 5`5"
Posted by Liz; updated 01/10/11

Hello. I have it in a street size 4. Measurements are 32 29 32, and it was altered for someone 5`3" wearing 3" heels. If you`re interested, you can email me at chung.leni@gmail.com.
Posted by Helen; updated 01/10/11