Selling Monique Luo CH515

I have a brand new Monique Luo CH515 from Davids Bridal in size 4. This dress has never been worn outside of the fitting room. It already has a bustle and I will include a cathedral veil, bra, shoes, and slip. Everything you need!
Posted by ashley; updated 04/04/09

Any chance you still have this dress? What are you selling it for?
Posted by Jami; updated 04/06/09

Hi there,

I am very interested in buying this dress...size 4 in ivory. What is your asking price? Thank you:)
Posted by Brianna; updated 05/07/09

I was wondering if you still have this dress for sale? If so how much would you like for everything? I tried this dress on in the store and loved it, but i hesitated on buying it and now DB has dicontinued the style. Any and all information along with pictures you can send me would be awesome!!!
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 06/06/09

Is this dress still available? If so, how much are you asking for it? Does it still have it`s tags? Has it been altered? Any stains or tears?
Posted by AH; updated 09/30/09

This dress is still for sale, It has never been worn outside the fitting room and still has the tags. I will include the veil and slip. I am asking $500
Posted by Ashley; updated 10/15/09

This dress is still for sale, it has no rips or tears and has never been worn outside the fitting room.
Posted by Ashley; updated 10/15/09

Is this still for sale? I am VERY interested.
Posted by Megan; updated 10/28/09