BRAND NEW David`s Bridal Wedding Gown 2295E On Sale

This is a beautiful satin halter gown with tulle skirt and corset bodice. Brand new, with tags attached. I got it from David`s bridal couple weeks ago on sale for $450. Due to a change in my wedding style, I`ve decided to go for another gown and now I am selling this one. I am asking for $250 only. It`s still selling for $450 on David`s bridal`s website now (see the link below)

Here is the description from the website:

This princess-worthy ball gown has it all! Dazzling details make this a striking look from head to toe, starting with a satin halter and sweetheart neckline. The flattering corset bodice features Solid White satin detailing, a dropped waist and beautifully beaded lace appliques. Coordinating applique embellishments are placed perfectly on the full skirt. A Solid White satin trimmed hem and chapel train complete the romantic look. Fully lined. Back zip. Imported Polyester with 100% Nylon netting. Dry clean only. Made in Sri Lanka.

Please let me know if you are interested
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by leanne; updated 03/30/09

This is a size 4 wedding gown
Posted by LeeAnne; updated 03/31/09

Hello,

I`m interested in your wedding dress...do you still have it available?
Posted by Esther; updated 05/14/09

Yes it`s still available..it`s a brand new dress with tag on. If you need any more info, please let me know. Thank you :)
Posted by leanne; updated 05/17/09