Cymbeline Agadir

I have a the agadir dress, never worn bought for summer wedding that did not happen size 42 but altered to a 40. 5ft 3 altered for 3 and a half inch heels
Posted by alyssa; updated 03/29/09

I am looking for the Cymbeline Agadir dress in a 2 or a 4. I am getting married in July. I fell in love with this dress after trying it in a bridal shop. The lady at the bridal shop said it was too late to order the dress so I thought i would try the internet.
Posted by Amber; updated 03/29/09

Alyssa,
I would love to see pictures of the dress as well as know the selling price. I am 5`6" which is the only concern for me. I am unsure about a size 40, is there a "street size: on that? I weigh about 125 pounds.
Posted by Amber; updated 03/29/09

I`m interested in the UK size 10 agadir dress. Is it still available? Did you have it altered? What are the measurements?
Thanks!
Posted by Dana; updated 04/02/09

Hi Alyssa,
Is the dress still available? I don`t see my original post so I`m re-posting. Sorry if I doubled up!
~ Dana

I`m looking for a size 38-42 agadir dress. Is there still one available? I`m 5`8" so the length it was made in is perfect. Please let me know if you`ve had it altered and if the hem can be let out.
Thanks!

I am trying to find a Cymbeline Agadir to purchase immediately. I am a US street size 6, 5`7". If you think you have this style dress available for purchase, please contact me. Thank you!
Posted by jwj; updated 04/27/09

I am also looking for the Agadir dress in size 2. Does anyone still have one available?
Posted by Danielle; updated 04/27/09

Please can anyone let me know if a cymberline agadir dress is still available in UK 10, American 12 or European 40 size?

Thanks
Yesim
Posted by Yesim; updated 05/04/09

I have a brand new never worn Cymbeline Agadir for sale. I am willing to negotiate price.
Thanks,
Anna
Posted by Anna; updated 07/29/09

Is there still a size 2 available in the Cymbeline Agadir? I`m very interested. Thank you!
Posted by Liz; updated 11/10/09

Hello,

Is the size 2 still avail? Very interested.

Thanks!
Posted by Michelle; updated 05/27/10

Is it by any chance still available! I`m on a mission for this dress... Thank you!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/14/10

Dear brides of the past / present!

I`m looking for a Cymbeline Agadir dress (sizes EU 36-40, US 6-10 or UK 8-14). Anyone still have one? It`s my dream dress and I`m trying to leave no stone unturned.

Thanks!
Posted by Salla; updated 04/12/11

I have the dress in size 36, I am wearing it in September/October, but then I am going to sell it, let me know if you`re interested, my email is nevette !at me dot com.
Posted by Nev; updated 04/12/11

Hi, I have the dress in size 36. I am getting married in September/October, but I will be selling it after - let me know if you`re interested - nevette !at me dot com.
Posted by Nev; updated 04/12/11

Hi Brides! I have been looking for the Cymbeline Agadir dress. If anyone has one in a size 0/2, in good condition, please contact me. Thank you in advance!
Posted by Stacy; updated 06/07/11

Dear brides, I am looking for a Cymbeline Agadir size USA 10 or Europe 40.
Willing to negotiate! Thanks in advance. Sent an e-mail to benjamins_l@hotmail.com if you have any information. GrtZ. Leonie
Posted by Leonie; updated 11/28/11