Teenage Party

I am having a 14th birthday in 2 1/2 weeks. I want to have a sleepover with around six girls, but I have no clue what to do! Please help me come up with games to play or some pre-party get-together! thanx
Posted by ~*Christina*~; updated 08/17/03

Hey! My 13th is soon to and I am also looking for ideas. Anyways, its called "name that tune", you put a cd in and give them 30 seconds to figure out what song! It fun and you dont have to have an even number to play it
Posted by Chrissy; updated 09/19/03

Im turning 14 on october 7 and i have no clue wut 2 do either so as soon as sumone comes up with ideas...POST THEM!!! all i have so far is that i want to get a bouncy castle in my backyard
Posted by Alyssa; updated 09/22/03

Hi - I`m looking for fun stuff to do for my 14th b-day also - any idea?
Posted by Kayle; updated 09/24/03

Hey...well for my birthday i am having a limo pick me and a few friends up from shcool and then we are staying at a hotel ion a nearby town and we are gonna give malkeover and dance...
Posted by Kelsey; updated 11/09/03

My birthday is monday but my party is not untill next week so I know what your going through but any ways. I don`t know excatly what your looking game wisebut maybe this will help or but maybe this would be to kiddy. You can record a bunch of commericals on a tape, but make sure NOT to record the name of the product. Then give everyone a piece of paper and have them number it 1 to howere many commericals you have and after each commerical stop the tape and have everyone write down there guess. I don`t know it`s something! Right!! Well hope this helped!!! Happy Birthday!
Posted by julia; updated 11/15/03

I always go with a theame its just my thing. Last year i had a luau and that was great and this year as a joke im having a casual tea party. I think to invite guests to a party that has a theame is the best.
Posted by Andria; updated 12/31/03

I`m turining 15 in February. I`m thinking of doing a party with all of my family and friends and later do a sleepover with my friends and do something the next morning. Please help me find out what I should do for the family party and during and after the sleepover. I really have no idea what to do. Thanks A Lot.
Posted by Sabina; updated 01/27/04

Hey Im turning 14 too soon and I had a slumber party a couple months ago we played basic games like truth or dare or we all got a cup of water and everyone would take turns saying something they had never done before 4 xample "I have never gone skinny dipping" and who ever has would take a sip and whos ever cup was emeptied 1st well will just leave it at that for the rest rent a scary movie and just chill play pranks just have fun
Posted by missy; updated 03/28/04

Meredith u sick! In a party the stuff 2 do just comes when people want to do stuff. I made a blind date game and u be and act like a guy and choose whoeva in the end. WE played truth or dare at my sleepover and i got some props to help like a couple of lipsticks, two thongs hanging in my bros room and manky food and wigs. I dunno what else to say! gd luck 2 all the people with partys luv jessie
Posted by jessie; updated 08/05/04

Hey.. I`m turning 12 on the 29th, and i need some goood ides on what to do? I`m having a girls-only party so we can just chat and stuff! If you have any good ideas, PLZZZZ write back!! lol thx bye!!
Posted by Laura; updated 09/01/04

My b-day pary is in 2 weeks im having it at a hotel and there is a skatin station walking distance and the mall is 5 min away so it should be fun and the rest of the time we will chill and play games,watch movies and talk well i hope i helped and remember just be cool it will all fall together!!!!!
Posted by Amber aka mamsie; updated 10/13/04

Hey my name is kimberly and i will be fifteen in about 1 week so excited but some kool games to play would be truth or dare, and then what i think would be awsome would to have a fear factor game where you get all these things like drinks they have to drink that are mixed with ketchup, lime juice c nothin like on the tv but make stuff like that and also have crazy stuff they have to do and you could give the winner a prize i think that will be awsome well i have to go but if you need anyother things to do just e mail me and ow yeah of course happy birthday and have a great party.
:)(: alwayz,
Sk8er gurl
Kimberly
Posted by kimberly; updated 11/08/04

I`m having a sleepover in one month for my 13th birthday and I need some ideas on what to do! please help me find some stuff to do!!!!
Posted by Tessa; updated 01/03/05

Ok i have done all that be4 and all i did was got a big bowl of sweets at shared them out and we done all our makeup and hair and they all loved it txt bk
Posted by bex; updated 01/09/05

Hey i`m turning 13 in march but i`ve had sleepovers in the past and a really fun game is -have everyone bring a sleeping bag and then everyone sets up there sleeping bags and one person goes out of the room and everyone goes in a different sleeping bag then the person comes back into the room and has to try to guess whos in which sleeping bag i`ve had many experiences of this andthey are really fun
Posted by nicole; updated 01/16/05

If you want to have a fun sleepover, make sure all your friends who are coming get along and have been friends for a whail. If you are intrested in makeup and stuff like that, then makeovers are always fun. Truth or Dare is fun, but don`t do anything stupid or damgerous. Wigi boards are kind of fun. Monopoly is fun, along with other board games. You could watch movies. Scary movies are fun when your with some friends. Have fun at you party!
Posted by Diana; updated 01/17/05

4 ur b-day you should really scar your friends out by playing with a wigi board oh and home made wegi boards are the best. I ve done it .......
Posted by Adele; updated 02/28/05

Well you could pull some prankz and play truth or dare and tell ghost stories ect.
Singed: Chelsea
Posted by chelsea; updated 02/28/05

I dont kno if u will accept my adivice but if i were you i would burn a few cd`s of songs me and my friends like and rent some movies and buy candy and soda and prank calls are always fun thats what me n my friends do and we also talk about really sexi celebrities
Posted by avia; updated 07/30/05