THE BEST IN CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT-Party Characters

Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Serving: SGV, Parts of Orange County, LA, Inland Empire
All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they are talented, they are on time, they are professional and they love children! Compare us to the other companies and see the difference. See why we do not have to discount our characters to bring customers in. We book out every weekend with a waiting list for our performers.
Our website is updated weekly with new pictures of our performers in action and updated costumes. Our references are unsurpassed. Our princesses are beautiful, our superhero’s are athletic, and our cartoon characters are adorable! Customer service is #1. See why our clients call us back year after year and why they refer all their friends to us!
We offer: All Princess Characters, Popular Superhero’s, Adorable Cartoon Mascot Characters, Children’s Friendly Clowns, Magicians & Wizards for all ages, Pony Rides, Petting Zoos, Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, Jugglers, Gamemaster-Company Picnics, Grand Openings, Holiday Parties, REAL BEARDED Santa’s, Fortune Tellers, Cinderella Carriage and much, much more!!!
**So remember, if you want the following**
*The character to look perfect, and be the best for my child.
*The best price for my budget.
*A full one hour show with the character in the costume the entire show. Not someone who comes in to do face painting and balloons, then leaves to change into the costume and returns to finish the show.
*A guarantee that the performer selected will be the one that comes to my party.
*A fun filled show with games, song & dance, action playtime, face painting, balloons, gift and more.
*My performer to arrive on time! What a concept!
*When I call the office I want someone to answer the phones and not an answering machine. Or someone to return my calls right away!
*I want the company to provide references.
*I want to hire directly not a ‘sub-contracted’ performer.
*I want a company that calls to confirm the night before that my character will be there so that I don’t have to worry about it.
*I want ALWAYS JUST FOR FUN ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Call us: 909-598-3119 or 626-419-6933. Website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com Email: justforfun@alwaysjustforfun.com. Looking forward to helping you make your child’s party the best ever!

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/21/09