Inexpensive Wedding Photography Needed

I am getting married on Sunset Cliffs San Diego in July, we do not have very much money to spend but we really need a photographer.
Please help!!
Posted by Sabrina; updated 03/19/09

Im Tatyana, photographer in So.Ca. write to discuss details
Posted by Tatyana; updated 03/19/09

July 11th is the wedding at 12pm.
Are you a photographer?
Posted by Sabrina; updated 03/20/09

Yes, i am. I cant put photne number or email here. Try this: info at bestweddingphoto dot kom? would it work?
Posted by Tatyana; updated 03/20/09

Hi Sabrina: Would love to help you out! I am an established portrait photographer in San Diego looking to expand my engagement/wedding portfolio. Please let me know what your budget is and how many hours you would need.

Thank you!
Gina
Www.addisonphotog.com {website}
Www.addisonphotog.typepad.com {blog}

Visit our page for more info: Gina Addison Photography

Posted by Gina Addison; updated 03/23/09

I cant figure out why this site doesnt allow me to post my phone or email or site, but i am a registered vendor here, you can find my profile by keyword at the top, just type: aleksandrova and it will give you Tatyana aleksandrova profile. Its me.
Posted by Tatyana; updated 03/23/09

Ladies, I really appreciate your help. My wedding budget for photography is about $400.00 for everything. We are going to have the ceremony at noon, reception to follow, and then at around 4pm load up on a sail boat for a sail around the bay. It would be ideal if we could get photos of all 3, i know that would take up a good part of the day but I guarantee that you will also have fun. We are very laid back and the wedding is going to be very comfortable.
Posted by Sabrina; updated 03/25/09