For Sale: Alvina Valenta 9662 $1200

This is an absolutely amazing dress! I would love to wear this dress on my wedding day but our guest list has shrinked from 200 to 20 people and the overall style of our wedding has changed. This dress retails for about $3400. I purchased this sample gown from a local bridal shop for $2000 which was a steal and I am just trying to recoup some of the losses so I can purchase another gown that will go better with the wedding we now have planned.

I also have a size small mermaid crinoline that I was going to wear underneath the dress and will include it with the dress for free if you`re interested.

The gown has never been worn for a wedding, however it will need to be professionally cleaned to remove some dirt on the hemline.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

The Designer Description:
Créme silk duchess satin soft fluted gown, Ivory Alencon Lace halter V-neckline with low back. Ivory silk satin organza draped waistline, Ivory Alencon Lace underlay at hem, sweep train.
Posted by Lisa; updated 03/05/09

Is your dress still for sale?
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/05/09

Would you sale the crinoline by itself if you haven`t already sold this?

Thanks
Posted by charity; updated 03/29/11