13th Birthday Ideas

I am having my 13th birthday. I went on a website that said a few ideas and i found one that is really cool. You invite girls over and get makeup and face masks and spa food and nail stuff and you all do makeovers on eachother. Im not sure if my friends will like this and i dont want to just have a sleepover, i want something to do before too. I have tried pools to hire but they are too expensive. Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by party girl; updated 02/28/09

I know I posted a message like 2 days ago, but I have decided what I am going to do. I have an average sized pool in my backyard so, even though my birthday is in the middle of autumn (april) im having a themed pool party, and the theme is Hawaii/Luau. Smoothies, fresh salad and fruit, chicken legs, etc, and everyone has to dress hawaiian. It might not be your thing, but if i helped, youre welcome =]
Posted by Mixie.; updated 02/28/09

To the girly girl whos turning 13, I will come and do your hair, makeup, toes, serve up the best food spread, and play your fav music. Iv`e given my 14 yr old a killer party every year!! Get a hold of me, and we will chat. With mom or dads permission, of course!! Jan
Posted by Jan; updated 03/14/09

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP I`m having a birthday in 9 days and i`m inviting 4 friends over for a sleep-over.I`m not a Girly girl so no make up.The 4 girls ages are:10,10,11,12,and me.Our house is BIG. Please some one Help me!!!!Oh and no Truth or dare stuff.
Posted by hannah; updated 12/02/09