VALENTINO SPOSA WEDDING DRESS FOR SELL

Beautiful Valentino Wedding gown. Bought at a sample sale and has a small hole under the arm, but can be fixed. Also may need minor beading repair. Original retail price is $14,910! NEVER BEEN WORN AND STILL HAS TAGS!! Stays in bag at all times. It says a size 10, but most accurately an 8. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

The veil is an off white handkerchief style with a finger tip length. At the tips of the veil it has pearls. At the top of the tulle is a small hole, not noticeable, but can be fixed and was bought that way. The original retail price of veil is $246. The headpiece is a stunning pearl and crystal tiara. Some of the crystals are missing, not noticeable, but can be fixed and was also bought that way. The original retail price it $500. All NEVER BEEN WORN AND STILL HAS TAGS!!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Posted by Taylor; updated 02/28/09

I am really interested in the dress. I was wondering if you are still selling it. I am usually a size 4 and in wedding dresses 10, I am worried that the 8 will be too tight? PLease let me know My wedding is this July!
Posted by tamara; updated 04/30/09

If you will send me your email i will send you pictures of the dress. I am still selling it! My friend has tried it on before and is a size 6 or 8 and it fit her perfectly.
Posted by Taylor Miller; updated 04/30/09

Please also send me picture of the dress. How much are you selling it for?
Thanks.
Nuala
Posted by nuala; updated 09/07/09

Please also send me picture of the dress. How much are you selling it for?
Thanks.
Nuala
Posted by nuala; updated 09/07/09

Please send me pics if you still have this dress. Thanks!
Posted by Leandra; updated 09/19/09

I am selling the dress for $2500. Including the veil and tiara
Posted by Taylor; updated 09/20/09

If this dress is still available can you please contact me. Thanks.
Posted by Fanan; updated 04/16/12

If this dress is still available please contact me.

I have this exact dress sample size 10 with veil but no tiara...let me know if u are still interested?
It is dry cleaned and in a box ready!
Posted by tamara; updated 04/16/12

Yes I`m interested :) Can you please get in touch with me at displaced1217@gmail.com. Thanks