Sottero Midgley JSM 1103

I am looking for a used or sample Sottero Midgley JSM 1103 gown. Preferably size 8 or 10 and in the champagne color. If anyone is interested in selling, please let me know. My wedding is in July. Thanks!
Posted by Danielle; updated 02/25/09

Did you ever find this dress? It`s exactly what I`m looking for .... If you did, would you be interested in selling?

I hope your wedding was everything you wanted it to be....
Posted by Maritza; updated 10/05/09

Hi, do you still have this dress and if you do are you selling it and do you have a price in mind!!!
Posted by Mrsbb; updated 10/19/09

If anyone is still looking I have this dress in champagne, size 10. It was altered because I am short but she altered it at the waist, so no fabric was cut and can be let back out. Here is a link to my blog, with photos. Please leave me your email on this thread or leave it on my blog as a comment.

Http://lovehealthhappiness.blogspot.com/search/label/wedding
Posted by Lisa; updated 11/15/09

Hello! I just tried this dress on yesterday in the Light Gold color and fell in love with it! It is just a bit over my budget, so I started to look around online to see if I can get a break anywhere.... I woudl need a size 10, but am 5`8"... Could that be let out enough? How much are you selling it for?? Thanks!
Posted by Keeley; updated 11/15/09

Hi,
I am looking for the sottero midgley jsm 1103 dress in a size 4 or 6.
My wedding is July 2010.
It is my dream dress, but i have a small budget and cant afford it from a boutique.

Cheers!
Posted by Julie; updated 11/30/09

When I got engaged I had all intention on buying a used dress... And then I fell in LOVE with this dress. Help me hold true to my belief that these beautiful dresses should have a extended life more than just one day!

I am looking to purchase this gown in either a 10 or a 12. I am 5`4" and getting married on a beach, so it is fine if it is short.
Posted by Heather; updated 12/22/09

Lisa, do you still have your JSM1103 in Size 10 Champagne? I would be interested in buying it! Reply here or emil me at magda underscore 1980 at hotmail dot com! Thanks.
Posted by magda; updated 01/22/10

Hi. I dont know if you still check this forum since it`s a couple years old, but I am looking to buy this exact dress. Either 10 or 12 in champagne or white. Please email me at oceanrose82 at gmail. I am getting married in a few weeks and i love this dress. Please contact me if you are selling one. Thanks
Posted by michelle; updated 01/14/12