Cinderella Theme

We are having my daughter`s quinceanera. The theme we are going for is Cinderella. If anyone knows of colors, centerpieces or other Cinderella items we might be able to use, any help well be good. We are having it next year in San Antonio, Tx. So I would like to start taking care of making the centerpieces early. If any information would really HELP!
Posted by Dora; updated 08/11/03

My daughter will behaving her`s in December so we are doing white Christmas trees. As center Pieces. I also am doing a glass slipper on a blue pillow wrapped in a gift box for her favors. What time of year are you doing yours? If you needc any other help let me know
Posted by Lureina; updated 08/11/03

We are doing it in 2004?

First knowing what season will help you figure what kind of flowers. I first chose my hall. Then we figured out what colors she wanted since she`s having hers in December were still talking about Christmas so we chose white lighted trees. Then the favors. She picked out a tulle dress. Has she picked her godparents yet?

My daughter is using Periwinkle blue with silver. Pretty much cinderella`s colors. Go to ebay and type in Quinceanera Favors. You`ll see a cinderella carriage that you can decorate as center pieces.
Posted by Lureina; updated 08/11/03

Well her birthday is actually in December, so we were trying to go with her birthstone color, silver and white. The only thing is that the event takes place during summer. Do you think we could still work with the colors of december birthstone, even though it will be in July?

I typed in the quinceanera favors on ebay, but all it showed was the Precious Moments and dress. We haven`t picked her godparents yet. What is the purpose of the godparents? It doesn`t have to be the godparents that baptized her correct?

Godparents are the ones that help you pay for the big expensive things in the party. And no they don`t have to be the ones that baptized her.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/11/03

HI IM SUSI
WELL TALKIG ABOUT CINDERELLA I`M HAVING THAT THEME...IT`S MY DREAM
BUT
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF IM GOING RIGHT SO FAR...
1. MY DRESS...BABY BLUE&WHITE
2. 14 DAMAS BABY BLUE
3. MARINES 14 GUYS
4.BIRTHSTONE COLOR= BABY BLUE MARCH
5. 15 ANERA = MAY IST
DOES MY 15 MONTH GO WITH THE 15ANERA THEME?
Help mail me only @ www.soele1@aol.com
Posted by SUSI; updated 11/10/03

Well dora,
I live in san antonio also, my quinceanera is on march 19, i was thinking about the cinderella theme, but i decided to change.one of the best placs to go is to letties its on s.w. Military, right around the eduardos, you can find almost anything there, if you need any more help email me allys29@yahoo.com
Posted by Ashley; updated 11/12/03

My daughters sweet fifteen is next December I am using White christmas trees with battery operated lights. I have also seen a wire carriage on ebay. Do a search for cinerella carriage and you`ll see them. You`ll have to decorate them your self.
I am doing a glass shoes for favors and I am in the process of making pillows to place the shoes on.

The pillows are made out of white fur. We are using Periwinkle blue and Silver. If there are any other questions feel free to contact me.
Posted by Lureina; updated 11/12/03

I am making my daughter`s Quinceanera on Jan 10 2004. Our colors are light pink and silver. What we are using for the centerpeice will be a glass shoe on a pink pillow with silver and cinderella carriage they are very nice.
Posted by Hope; updated 12/16/03

Check this website they have cinderella invtiations for quinces onestmemories.4t.com they can make them custom made too with your picture added to it
Posted by marcie; updated 12/18/03

Sorry that was onesomemories.4t.com
Posted by marcie; updated 12/20/03

Hi Dora, read your message on Cinderella Theme for your Quinceanera and would like to help you with some ideas.I have a Carriage that holds 8 cakes and Doll in the center.There is a place in Laredo Texas ,where they have all size of carriages at reasonable prices. MEL
Posted by mel; updated 01/06/04

Mel, please e-mail me at adri4fl@aol.com I need to get information on the cake stand as well as any kind of info you can give me..
Thanks
Posted by adriana; updated 01/09/04

Can you email me a picture also or send me the information where to buy please. Marcie1234@hotmail.com
Posted by marcie; updated 01/09/04

A Cinderella theme would look good in Baby blue, since thats what color her dress is...

-Margarita
Posted by Margarita; updated 01/09/04

Hi mel i just wanted to see if u can e-mail me a picture of the carriage PLEASE and where u are located.I`m going crazy looking for that stand please help they are celebrating my 15 on april 17th.Thankyou u can e-mail me at pimpcess1559@aol.com
Posted by liz; updated 01/14/04

Please did anyone get any info from Mel for the cake stand.. If you did please e-mail me at adri4fl@aol.com
Or if anyone has any info on where to find the cake stand let me know.. Thanks
Posted by adriana; updated 01/15/04

I sent an e-mail also but got no response.
I would like to know also
-M
Posted by Margarita; updated 01/15/04

Help please i have a year planning 4 my quince and have evrythig in cinderella form ,but i really need 2 get the cake stand mail me please anyone at: .soele1@aol.com Thank u
Susi
Posted by susi; updated 01/20/04