Wanted: Nicole Miller Style FU0008 Veronique Jacquard

I am looking for a nicole miller style FU0008 veronique stretch jacquard gown from the 2009 collection to purchase in a size 8. If anyone has a lead on one, i would love to hear from you!
Posted by katie; updated 02/14/09

When is your wedding? I may have a gown for you in size 8. E mail me if you are still interested.
Posted by Jill; updated 08/02/09

Jill--Is the Veronique still available?
Posted by Erin; updated 11/12/09

Hi jill! don`t know if you still have your dress available, but I`m totally interested if you do! please let me know!!!
Posted by mercedes; updated 03/26/10

I am also looking for a Nicole Miller FU0008 in a size 8. Did you ever find one? If so, are you interested in selling it? My wedding is in 2011 so I have a little time. I need length to 6`.
Posted by Amy; updated 09/27/10

I have a gorgeous Monique Luo, brand new, never worn, Size 6 will fit Size 8. It is loose on me and was to be altered slightly to fit, so if you`re an 8 it will be perfect. This dress will take your breath away when you try it on! Check out my message posted 9/26 by Nanci Posey "Monique Luo"..must sell, make offer!!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Nanci Posey; updated 09/29/10

Hey,
Are you still looking for that dress? When are you getting married?
Thanks
Jenna
Posted by Jenna; updated 10/09/10

Hey,
Are you still looking for the Nicole Miller Dress? If so when is your wedding?
Thanks,
Jenna
Posted by Jenna; updated 10/09/10

I have the Nicole Miller dress in a size 10. I had a simple button for a bussel professionally sewn on. Also, I had the dress professionally taken in around the waist and hemmed (I`m 5`6 and 135 lbs). Please let me know if you are interested and would like a picture.
Posted by Melissa; updated 01/06/11