Marisa Bridal Dress Style 840

Hi, I am looking for the Marisa dress style 840. I wear a street size 0-2. Does anyone know any locations that have great prices. My wedding is in July 2009.

Thanks for your help
Posted by Kendra; updated 02/09/09

Have you tried using the store locator on the Marisa website? I`m from Chicago and bought a newer Marisa style (not on the manufacturer website) at Wedding Belles in Barrington, IL. I think I paid suggested retail, but I found a site that says they`ll quote out Marisa discounts, and they have a size chart as well: http://netbride.com/wedding-gowns/marisa-bridals.php?gclid=CNOXltr_1JgCFRFYbAodlC3E1w
Posted by justmarried; updated 02/11/09

I actually bought the 840 dress. I got it at a store called Exquisite Bride in Princeton NJ.
Posted by Sarah; updated 04/14/09

Did anyone end up buying the 840? I am having trouble with the size chart and I want to buy the dress online from netbride. I wear a street size 2, but I am measuring at a 10!
Posted by Danae; updated 08/30/09

Hi! I am a street size 0-2 and my measurements told me to buy a 6 and it was still big. The size 4 would of worked out perfect, but I was to nervous. The dress is beautiful. I am thinking about selling mine if you are interested.
Posted by kendra; updated 08/31/09

Does anyone have a picture of the Marisa 840 dress available? I am looking for it for a friend, but cannot seem to find it anywhere online.
Posted by cal; updated 12/30/09

I have the dress, just got it today. I can email you a picture but it doesn`t fit right yet, I need to get it altered.
Posted by Danae; updated 01/13/10

I have been looking for this dress in a size 0 to 2 for FOREVER. My wedding is in a month. Does anyone have one they want to sell???
Posted by Jacinta; updated 09/24/11