David`s Bridal Galina Style VW9146, Ivory, Size 12

I am looking for an ivory Galina gown, sold at David`s Bridal. I went to look at the gown last week but they didn`t have my size & said that b/c it`s an older gown, it`s probably discontinued =( I need this gown in ivory, size 12. Thanks so very much!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Laila Walker; updated 02/02/09

I have the dress you are looking for, from Davids Bridal it is the Galina Style vw9146 size 12 in Ivory. I wore it for my wedding in 2007. It is a beautiful dress.
Posted by Kate; updated 04/02/09

Aww thanks so much but I just bought it last week. Wish you had found me earlier! Thanks anyway!
Posted by Laila Walker; updated 04/02/09

Do you still have this dress??
Posted by Natalie; updated 07/17/09

Yes I do still have the dress. Let me know if you are still interested.
Posted by Kate; updated 07/17/09

How much do you want for the dress? Has it been altered? I really need a 10, but the 12 can be made to fit. For shipping, My zip code is 42064. Thanks!
Posted by Natalie; updated 07/19/09

Its a 12 and has not been altered in any way, I am asking $150 for it and shipping at $20.
Posted by Kate; updated 07/20/09

Kate,
Could you please email me with photos of this gown? I just need to reassure myself that it`s the right one! Also, give me info on how you want to complete the transaction. Your price is $150 plus $20 shipping correct?
Thanks, natalie
Posted by Natalie; updated 07/24/09

Did you sale this dress? If not i would like to buy it!!
Please contact me if you still have it!
Posted by Brooke; updated 08/04/09

Do you still have this dress?
Posted by Kerri; updated 08/28/09

No I am sorry but it is sold.
Posted by Kate; updated 08/28/09

Yes, I still have the dress... If you`re interested, please email me & I`ll be happy to forward you pics & anything else you need! Thanks =)

Posted by Laila Walker; updated 08/28/09

Do you happen to still have this dress available? Thanks!
Posted by Tara; updated 09/06/10

Yes, I do! If interested, please email me at lailabear12@yahoo.com

Thanks
Posted by Laila Walker; updated 09/07/10

It looks like you posted this a while back so I`m sure you already found what your looking for but if not I have this dress in a size 12 that I`m selling. If interested please email me anytime. Thanks a bunch
Posted by rebecca jensen; updated 08/26/12

I have this dress in size 2 if anyone is interested. Perfect for a destination wedding/ beach wedding.
Posted by sherlly; updated 09/26/15

I have this dress in a size 12 Ivory that will be available for sale on Oct 4th 1016 I am asking 100 plus shipping from the 85308 area code. Please text me if interested 310-720-4913
Posted by Gail; updated 09/27/16