What Should I Do For My 13th Birthday Party?

Hi, I`m turning 13 in 10 days and I`m not sure what to do for my party. I can`t have it at my house because I am currently living in a tiny apartment with no room for a party! I am out of ideas! I plan on inviting 5-10 people, around the ages of 12-14, and I want to invite boys and girls! Please help me!
Posted by Kayla; updated 08/08/03

Try going to a pizza parrlor like round table or ricos or any pizza parlor will do they provide every thing for you it will be big eneough .
Posted by helps; updated 08/08/03

Why dont you try to go to a place like a bowling alley or a skating rink.(roller or ice) Or you could try this. It is what my friends and i did for my thirteenth. We ( there were only five of us) went to a public pool for a while then my mom took us a craft shop and we each picked out a cheap little kit. Then we went to the little park the school had and did the projects. I know that it may sound a little corny but the little craft projects became little keepsakes. Hope this helps!
Kandyce
Posted by KAndyce; updated 08/08/03

Well i;m not really in too crafts and my friends are CrAzY! we wanna do something fun but not kidish! you only turn 13 once? what do i do?
Posted by linde; updated 01/10/05

I think that you should maybe rent an hall.
Then have baloons along the wall.
That way you can have more room than your apartment
Posted by Lori; updated 06/28/05

Whoa
Im turning 13 in 10 days too!
Creepy..
And im thinking the same thing
What he h e l l am i gonna do for ma partay?
Hmmmm
Anyone want to help me too?
Posted by Lexie; updated 09/30/07

Lmaooo.

Im turning 13 in 10 days too.

I have NO IDEA on wat to do.

Ugh! im screwed D:
Posted by leslie; updated 09/03/08

I think you should do what i plan to do on my 14this play mario kart wii all day and loser passes on
Posted by andy; updated 12/20/08

I think you should have a Spa Party. Where you and your friends get mini manicure/pedicures. Then you can even get facials with a chair massage.

Visit our page for more info: Pure Dymonds Events

Posted by Trish E.; updated 12/20/08

Im turning thirteen in a month and i wanted to rent my local hall but im not sure what to do i was thinking of a disco or a bouncy castle have you got any other ideas??

You could
1. Swimming
2.bowling
3.ice skating
4.laser tag
5.paint balling
6.cadbury world
7.drayton manor or alton towers
8.pizza palour
9.shopping
10.sea life centre
11.disco and karioke

Hope this helps have a good birthday xx
Posted by lucy; updated 02/28/09

Im turning 13 in 4 days!! Haha. I think im going to take a couple of my friends to the aquarium and then just hang out and maybe go to an outlet mall. :))
Posted by Bri; updated 08/10/10

Hey, I just turned 13 on December too. Here`s some ideas you could use:

A) Go watch a movie and then go to a pizza restaurant and just hang out and joke around... (This is what I did and it was a lot of fun)

B) Go paint balling (Guys love it!)
There is like another kind f paintball that is basically hiding behind walls and shooting a gun that works like a laser. It`s a fun game to play.

C) Go to an amusement park (It might be expensive though)

D) Go bowling. There is this really awesome place for bowling where I live in and it`s like Disco style! It amazing!

E) Throw dance parties but use themes: (dressup)
-Black and white
-Disco
-Hippie
-Other

F) Another thing you could do is mountain climbing. If you`re a wilderness and adrenalin-ish person, then this is definetely and option.

G) Throw a pool party. Just invite a bunch of friends over and eat pizza and stuff.

H) You can simply invite a bunch of friends over and hang out on your street. I know you might call it kiddie stuff but me and my friends sometimes play hide and seek and sherades. To be honest, those have been the funniest times we`ve had.

I) Do an all girls sleep over. A friend of mine invited like 8 friends over from 5pm. We went in the jacuzzi, bakes our own pizzas, played truth or dare, did makeovers, photoshoots, gossiped, watched Mr. And Mrs. Smith, and of course, nothing better to freak you and your friends out than a scary movie!

J) Go to a fancy restaurant and just talk and stuff.

Just remeber that as long as you`re with good friends, you`ll have a great time, no matter where you are!

Hope this was helpful,
Dani
Posted by Daniela; updated 01/25/11

I am turning 13 in 2 days and I am freaking out too but I reckon go down to the beach and have bonfire or chill with a couple of your friends at the movies
Posted by Anonymous; updated 12/30/12

I am turning 13 in 2 days i have no idea what to do can some one help me and fast
Posted by halie; updated 02/22/13

I turn 13 tomorrow but my party isn`t untill the 18th and I need really cool and awsome party ideas can anyone help me out a little?
Posted by autumn; updated 05/02/13

-bowling
-beach
-wave pool
-lazer tag
-zoo
-roller skating
-mall scavenger hunt
-shopping
-sleepover
-restaurant
-concert
-spa day
-rent a limo
-photo shoot
-carnival
-amusement park
-museum
-aquarium
-cruise
-a lake
-a river side
-rent a hotel room with a pool
-paint ball
Hope these help you
Posted by Helper; updated 05/17/14

Guys she`s like 23 or 24 now not 13
:3
Posted by anon; updated 06/14/14

I`m turning 13 in 4 days and I have a baby sister two other little sisters and a big brother my big brother and sisters could go to my grandparents house and i could just spend the day w/my mom but we`d have to bring the baby
Also I could have a slumber party with it being a friday and all but I don`t know who to envite on such short notice
I did have a plan I`m not lazy or anything just the person I was gonna have over had somthing really super important pop up
We have a crammed house but my grandparents house is avalable we have passes to biltmore and the state park and I`m home schooled so I have my birthday off
Our usual b/day budget is $50 we can go under or a couple bucks over its just somewhere around there
Posted by kay; updated 03/28/16

Go to Lazer tag or go to nyz apocalypse you get paint ball guns and you shoot zombies it`s really fun
Posted by Jordan; updated 08/16/16

You can go to a good restaurant.
Posted by kella; updated 08/18/16

Im turnning 13 on fed 6 and i want to invite some friends and some family but i don`t know where to go i don`t want to go some where that cost a lot of money. So can you pleases help thanx
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 01/18/17

I need help im turning13 in 25 days any ideas ???
Posted by bryce; updated 02/22/17

THIS IS RRREALLY LATE BUT MY B DAY IS IN EXACTLY A MONTH FROM NOW AND IM TURNING 13 WHAT SHOULD I DO. I DONT LIKE ANY OF THAT GIRLY GIRL STUFF LIKE SHOPPING ETC. BUT SOMETHING FUN BESIDE THE MOVES, BOWLING AND STUFF LIKE THAT.
Posted by Sabrina; updated 03/11/18