HARLEY WEDDING

BECAME ENGAGED IN JULY. MY BOYFRIEND WANTS AN OCTOBER WEDDING ( 2003). HE IS A DIEHARD HARLEY BIKER. IVE GOT TO MAKE PLANS QUICK. I WANT TO SURPRISE HIM WITH THE HARLEY WEDDING PLANS. HELP!! THANKS
Posted by FAYE; updated 08/07/03

Hi! If you want to email me, ddnj@juno.com, I would love to give you a great idea for your theme! It doesn`t cover everything you need, but it`s a wonderful and fun idea if you want a classy Harley themed wedding.

Another tip is that since you are in such a crunch for time, if you were to post your email asking for hints, tips, ideas, etc, you would probably have all your questions answered!

Good luck!
Posted by dc; updated 08/07/03

I am open to all ideas for my HARLEY WEDDING and would appreciate all ideas sent to me at dsommerfeld@rnoon.com
Thank you.
Posted by Deb; updated 08/07/03

We were married in a gazebo ocean side at Myrtle Beach on april 15,2003. We also had a "Harley" wedding. I wore a black hat/vail and bought a black leather fringed shawl with a black leather skirt. My husband wore his black Harley vest, a white dress shirt and a HD tie. Black harley jeans. It was a great time a a classy look...lots of compliments! I would visit a local harley shop a ask to see there wedding collection. They have a lot of things to pick from..even cake toppers.. Good luck!
Posted by Dana; updated 08/17/03

I have some great pictures of my girlfriends biker wedding that just took place if you are interested. She was on a major budget, but everything was awesome. If you want the run down and pictures, email me at jla123_@hotmail.com. I am also aiming to do a Harley/Halloween wedding in 10/04.
Posted by Jenn; updated 08/19/03