12th Birthday Party

Hi, my b~day is in like 14 days and i have nothing planned out if you people could help me plan something out or tell me what you did for your 12th b~day it would be a lot of help thanks!
Posted by Nicole; updated 08/05/03

The twelve year birthday can be very difficult. Because at this age kids are very self consious, and afraid people will make fun of them. If you really want to have a party only invite girls, and only those you really like! How about a jewelry making party. There are lots of cool jewelry kits where you can make really nice bracelets. Or maybe there is a crafter who would come and help. Rent a great girls movie add some popcorn and cake and there you go! Daisy the clown
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
Posted by valerie; updated 08/05/03

Jewlry makin???????? no i want something more exciting!!!!!!!!!! more fun!!!!!!
Posted by Nicole; updated 08/12/03

Hi im also turning twelve but im having my birthday at the inside pool you could have a sleepover and invite only your best friends and an even amount of girls you dont want anyone left out , but if you really want to invite boys or your latest crush have a party before your sleepover with the girls you could invite to your sleepover and the boys you want to invite and make the boys leave when the sleepover starts
Posted by angel; updated 09/17/03

Hey everybody i need help for my 12th sleepover birthday party , i really don`t know what to do on my sleepover so if u have any idea please send to my e-mail , thanks.
Posted by maria; updated 02/03/04

Hay,
I had my 12th birthday a few yars ago. We went to a cheep hotel w/ a swimming pool. It was a blast . I invited like . . . .7 people and after we were sick of swimming we went into the room and played spoons and truth or dare. Have fun. Hope i helped . Happy birthday
Posted by Lov ya'; updated 02/10/04