Cat In The Hat Impersonator

Hi,
My son birthday will be on Sat., Feb. 28th. I`m looking for a Cat in the Hat impersonator that will entertain around 9 kids. Can you help me? We are located in Jersey City, NJ.

Thanks,
Kris
Posted by Kris; updated 01/05/09

Kris,

Still need a performer for your party?

We have contacts in the NJ/NYC areas who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

All major U.S. Cities covered.

Atlanta, austin, Baltimore, boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 01/06/09

Try www.kiddicity.com . They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices. They also pay for the shipping to you and each character also comes with a party cd that is yours to keep

Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

Posted by tony; updated 01/13/09

Hi Kris,
Did you ever find your Cat in the hat impersonator?
I`m looking for one too for our Dr. Seuss Day read across America day.
Let me know if you found anyone good that you could recommend to me.
Thanks so much,
Courtney in Jersey City
Posted by Courtney; updated 01/21/09

Hi Courtney,
Unfortunately, no I haven`t found one yet. They`re hard to find! I think I might just go with a kids entertainer like a magician or something if I dont find Cat in the Hat by say end of January. If I do, I`ll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Kris
Posted by Kris; updated 01/22/09

Yes I`m the Cat in the Hat and I do parties, events, and the like. 215 791 0357 or nolan@impactheatre.net
Posted by Nolan Johnson; updated 06/02/11

Hi
Is the cat in the hat still around I need him for my daughters bday
Posted by Kirastylz; updated 09/11/15

Hi
Is the cat in the hat still around I need him for my daughters bday party
Posted by Kirastylz; updated 09/11/15