Black/White/Red Wedding

My daughter is getting married on Feb 14th. I will be selling all of our wedding items after that date. I have 150 black/white scroll napkins, 200 red napkins, 50 white napkins, 160 red plate chargers, 14-28" trumpet vases with osterich feathers ( the expensive kind that are long and droopy) 200 black polyester self-tie chair covers, 300 mirrored white organza self-tie chair covers (these were ordered from china, I could not find here in the states) 10 real manzanita trees with acrylic crystals ( these trees cannot be shipped) A red "A-line" slip for wedding dress and Maggie Saterro Black and White wedding dress size 14, three red/white flower girl dresses 2-size 4 and size 6.I am in the Sacramento Calif. Area.
Posted by Suzanne Jones; updated 01/03/09

I hope everything went well with the wedding yesterday. I am planning a black, red, and white graduation party for May 15. Do you have pictures of your items so i could show my client?
Posted by ratyra; updated 02/15/09

Any possibility that you could send pictures of the reception hall with napkins, chargers, etc.
Posted by Carol Peter; updated 02/15/09

Hello, Im getting married this June, I am having a red/black/white wedding, do u still have those items available?
Posted by shannon; updated 03/01/09

Yes, I still have most of it. If you e-mail me or call I will send you a link so that you can view the pics.
Posted by suzanne jones; updated 03/01/09

I`m getting married on may 23 2009, Do you still have any of the items left, i would like the chair covers, would you be willing to sell only 50 of them, and the flower girls dresses how much would you want for both of them, let me know please.
Posted by Kristen; updated 03/04/09

Kristen are you looking at the black polyester self tie or the white mirrored organza chair covers? The black are $7 and the organza are $10. You will not find this quality in the US I looked and could not find them You will be able to resell after your wedding also. I actually have 3 girls dresses. Two size 4 and one size 6 I have pics of them is you want to see them. They are perfect. Have very full slips under them that I added. I want 50 each I paid 123.00 plus the slips. Let me know
Posted by suzanne jones; updated 03/07/09

Hello,
Can you please email me pictures of the items you have left?
Thanks!
Posted by Kristi; updated 03/28/09

Hi there,
Do you have Anything left???

I live in UK, so will pay for shipping. Do you have photographs also?

Thanks
Posted by kitty; updated 06/01/09

Do you have any items left from the wedding If so what do you have left
Thanks
Posted by melissa; updated 10/18/09

Hello,

My fiance and I just came across your post and are interested in knowing whether or not you still have these items available. If you do, what would the price be and are we able to choose exactly what we need from what you`re selling? Also, do you have pictures of them? I ask of course because we`d like to see exactly what it looks like prior to purchasing.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards,
Al
Posted by Al; updated 11/21/09

Sadly because of my neglect on follow-up I still have everything. I have a lot of pictures so if you let me know what you are interested of the things listed, I would love to have my guest bedroom back!! I live in northern california.
Posted by suzanne jones; updated 11/22/09

Hi Suazanne,

Thanks for the quick reply. I`d love to see exactly what everything looks like. As well as pricing for each item.
Posted by Al; updated 11/22/09

Do you have photos you can share and do you have any of the items left?
Posted by margaret; updated 12/30/09

Hey Suzanne,
Wanted to see what you still have left from the wedding. I`m an event planner & I`m doing a red/black/white wedding. Let me know. My email is quteexpressions@yahoo.com
Posted by Quesha; updated 11/12/10