CMB Crafts - Uniquely Yours

For all those people who have been dissatisifed with Connie and not had their money back, we are putting together a collective law suit as we will have a stronger case. Kindly forward your contact details onto me and we will be in touch.
Posted by Lindsay Curtis; updated 12/13/08

Just wondering if you filed your lawsuit against connie? Im having trouble getting my money back and I didnt recive the itmes for my sisters wedding 2 weeks ago.
Posted by karla; updated 05/13/09

Also had many problems with connie this second time around the first time i did business with her all was well but this second time she assured me the items would arrive in time for event, event came and went she asked if she could still send the items to me and in lou of a refund she would give me a credit well i didn`t see the original items or the credited items!!!! NO IMPRESSED!!! no reply to any emails i send either
Posted by Jessica; updated 09/03/09

I had the same problem with my order (30 vases, 1 sand ceremony set) for my Beauty & the Beast themed wedding back on 10/25/08. I had put in the order at the end of February that year to have by October and I only received my sand ceremony set. They told me that she had back surgery and was recoverying from that and that I could get credit for the amount of the difference owed to me. Correspondece with them is awful! It`s a shame too since her work really is wonderful...To this day, I have never been compensated for my loss. :( Please contact me if you need more info on my story. I still have all my correspondence with CMBCrafts. Thanks, Vanessa (vonofre1@yahoo.com)
Posted by Vanessa Onofre; updated 08/26/10

Mandy, I have been waiting since March for my many, many glassware products. I have NEVER had a problem with Connie until this year. But I did speak with her and brought your name up in particular and she told me she had never heard of you and had no bride waiting for any glassware. I just thought you should know. I am still trying to get my glassware but am very concerned at this point in time since I ordered in March 2010
Posted by Alice; updated 09/14/10

Hi my daughter nichole shearer ordered & paid for glasses for her bridesmaids in february 2010 . It is now september & after repeated emails & promises we dont have the glasses or return of $ as we requested - she wont return or acknowledge emails either...please advise? tysvm robbin
Posted by Robbin Servos; updated 09/15/10

I ordered my glasses 10/30/09 my event was this past weekend 10/20/10 and I never received my glasses nor did I receive a refund..... I DON`T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS LADY CAN STILL BE IN BUSINESS IF THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SO LONG!!!!!
Posted by Leslie; updated 10/04/10

Goodluck I hope you get what you ordered. She emailed me and said she is gonna issue me a refund n a few days.......i will let u know if that happens... I hope she does cuz that is alot of money I paid
Posted by leslie; updated 10/04/10

I finally got a refund after filing charges with the Sherriff`s Dept where she lives!!!! If u have not received a refund contact Ottawa Sherriff`s dept a file charges against her and u will get a refund!!!
Posted by leslie; updated 11/17/10

Mandy what`s your email?
Posted by Les; updated 11/18/10

Yes I am very interested. I have already reported her to the Michigan State Attorneys office, the Better Business Bureau and Paypal and no one has contacted me. This woman robbed me out if a lot of money. Pls contact me to join the lawsuit.
Posted by Alice Rodriguez; updated 01/10/11

Contact Ottawa Sherriff`s dept. They helped me to get my refund!
Posted by leslie; updated 01/10/11

Hi Lindsey,

I would like to join your suit. My email address is lara61678@aol.com

THANK YOU!!!
Posted by Lara Hernandez; updated 01/11/11

I would like to join your suit! jorinapreyan@aol.com

I got married Feb. 14, 2010 and we did not receive our vases. $900. She has not returned our money. She stated she was in the hospital and the package came back to her. Do not use this lady as a vendor. She will be a spoiler for your special day.
Posted by Rina Lundy; updated 02/08/11

The same thing happened with our wedding favors. I wish I had gone to this site prior to paying for the glasses. I would like to join the suit: theatre991@aol.com. Glen
Posted by Glen; updated 09/20/11

I admit I was taken for well over $3000. She returned all of my unique barware (unpainted) informed me that she was going through a divorce and she just kept the money and I have not heard from her at all. Can anyone tell me anything that they are doing about her? I would love to be in on a class action, civil lawsuit against her.
Posted by Mika; updated 10/21/11

I admit I was taken for well over $3000. She returned all of my unique barware (unpainted) informed me that she was going through a divorce and she just kept the money and I have not heard from her at all. Can anyone tell me anything that they are doing about her? I would love to be in on a class action, civil lawsuit against her.
Posted by Mika; updated 10/21/11

I purchased two toast glasses (wine) from here. I know it wasn`t a big order but still never received them and no refund. Her excuse to me was she just got divorced. I kept all the emails I have sent her and the ones she sent me. She kept telling me she was sending them even though I asked for a refund. They were for a wedding.
Posted by Dawn; updated 02/07/12

Well the Ottawa County Sherriffs Dept. Must be getting a cut from her because they did absolutely NOTHING. Said I would have to fly to Michigan to file and most likely nothing would happen. WTH? I never got a dime from from Connie, nor did I ever get any product from her either. She stole from me big time. I got the 3 dead dog story. She is actually a fabulous liar. Her story was so creative I was in tears. But I truly blame PAYPAL too. I reported this numerous times to them and they never once called me back. Anyone ever get their refund from this horrible thief of human being?
Posted by Alice Rodriguez; updated 11/21/12

I have the town and information on how to find Connie if you are still interested in the class action suit.
Posted by Kathy; updated 04/15/14

I was ripped off by her myself. I never received my products or money back. I got many sob stories from her too. Plus she kept telling me I would receive my products soon. Never received anything. Pay Pal did nothing. Told me it was too long since I placed the order but I was in contact with her and sent them all the emails she sent me and still they did nothing. I lost like close to $40 which isn`t probably as much as other people it is the point of the lies and deceit. I hope someone is able to have something done about this person. Because it sounds like she made a lot of money off of people.
Posted by Dawn; updated 04/15/14

Yes I definitely would be interested in a class action if we can get everyone else on board.
Posted by Glen; updated 04/15/14