USED CATERING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

I have two storage areas full of Catering equipment, all working, some needs minor work. Great for a catering company or anyone looking to buy great kitchen and catering stuff at a big discount. All major items listed below. It is over $37,000.00 worth of stuff and I am asking 10,000 or I will take best offer. The only catch is I dont want to sell piece by piece, I want it all gone. The coffee Cart alone is worth 12,000. I just have no use for it anymore. Even if you dont want it all, take it and sell it all yourself. Make money off it! All this stuff needs is a hose down or wipe down due to the fact it has been in storage. Call me if you have any questions or want to set a time to meet me and look at it all. My name is Bill and my

-Coffee Cart with $6,000 espresso machine and blender. (comes with hose for water hookup)
- `VICTORY` Brand Reach in Freezer, 2 door
- Ice Cream Cart
-Buffalo Chopper
-Snapple Decorated Beveage cooler
- Stainless Steel Prep Table
- Industrial Vaccum Sealer
- Coffee Dispensers (5)
- Coffee Makers with Dispensers (12)
- Round Catering Tables, 5 ft. In diameter (12)
- Large Roasting Pans (4)
- Wine Glasses (75+)
- Hot box (2)
- Speed Rack (3)
- Full Size Sheet Trays (55+)
- Strainers
- Cookie Oven
- 4 Level stainless steel food storage shelves (3)
- Cash Register with stand
- Beverage pitchers, coffee mugs and creamer cups, rolling carts, bagel slicer, and lots of other kitchen utensils and wares.
- A few other items that you can see if you want.

Like I said, I want to get rid of everything. If you want some of these items and not others, just take it all and sell what you dont want or need. Even if you only want a few items, the price is well worth it, everything else is just bonus.
Posted by Bill; updated 12/11/08

How much are the hot boxes?
Posted by Jim Caso; updated 12/30/08

I dont see a number do you still have this equipment for sale
Posted by christian Schleb; updated 01/11/09

Where are you located and what is your number?
Posted by Jim Caso; updated 01/17/09

Sorry I have taken so Long to Get back to you all.
Curently what I have left is the coffee cart ( needs to go, $5,000), ice cream cart, four stainless steel food storage shelves on rollers, and lots of coffee equipment. The equipment is currently located at a storage unit on Valley Blvd in the East LA area. Any other question feel free to call or email me. This all needs to go by the end of this month so first come first serve!
Posted by Bill; updated 01/24/09

How much for the coffee dispensers, freezer and hot boxes?
Posted by Lavonne Whitlock; updated 02/25/09

Do you still have anything left. I`m a small operation could use sheet trays and what about hot boxes
Posted by big milt; updated 03/29/12