Problem!!!

My quinceañera is gonna be on Dec. And my best friend`s (well supposedly best friend) is gonna be on Nov.29, well anywayz she had told me that she was gonna do it in this castle type thing, and then I told her where mine was gonna be,(we already left a deposit and everythin) well anywayz like 3 weeks later it turns out that she is gonna do it in the same place now, her quinceañera is not gonna be in that castle type thing, she is gonna get the same decorations and everything even the food!!! Now, I got really sad be-cuz a lot of people are gonna say that I copied her cuz my quinceañera is gonna be 8 days later than hers, and I started crying cuz now mine is gonna be ruined!!! I want to tell her what I feel but I just can`t what should I do!!! Please write me
Posted by Julianna; updated 07/28/03

Well you know what you have 5 months. Just change the foods and mix it a little with what you already have and other new things. Like your recuerdos...mix them up a little. BUT don`t tell her anything or show her anything....just if she asks how it is just tell her it`s going fine. If you have to lie to her do it...she shouldn`t have had taken your ideas like that.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/29/03

Thanks a lot for your help, but the problem is that we already made a contract with the lady from the salon and we can`t change anything, the recuerdos are different from hers though cuz my mom is gonna make em`!!! Well thanks anywayz!!!
Posted by Julianna; updated 07/30/03

GOSH.......SHE REALLY COPIED YOU......WELL I GO
WItH JENNIFERS IDEA TOO..TRY TO MIX IT UP A LITTLE AND ADD NEW THINGS......BETTER THINGS........JUST KEEP THIS TO YOUR SELF OK:)LOL....DONT CRY......TRY TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT....TALK TO YOUR FRIEND ABOUT IT AND LET HER KNOW HOW YOU FEEL...YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WHEN SOMETHING COMES FROM THE HEART.JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND OK. I`LL PRAY FOR YOU TO HELP THINGS TURN OUT RIGHT. GO TO GOD BECAUSE IF YOU ASK HIM FOR HELP...HE JUST MIGHT HELP YOU.....ON THE DAY OF YOUR QUINCEANERA.....ITS GONNA BE YOUR NIGHT....DONT LET ANY ONE RUIN IT FOR YOU. IT SHOULD BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. STAND UP FOR YOUR SELF...DONT BE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP.
TELL YOUR FRIEND HOW YOU FEEL AND TRY NEW THINGS OK AND REMEBER...DONT CRY UNLESS YOU WANNA EXPRESS YOUR FEELING TO HER LOL
Good luck and i hope everything turns out ok
Love alwayz

Vanessa
Posted by VANESSA; updated 07/30/03

So have you talked to your "friend"? How are your plans coming now?
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/31/03

I think dat u should talk to ur friend n tell her how u feel and everything. If dat doesnt work then change things and itll probably come out better. Good luck n im hea for you!!!! btw, that was mean of ur friend to do that.
Posted by michelle; updated 08/11/03

WELL IM SURE YOUR EX-FRIEND CANT CHANGE HER THEME ANYMORE EITHER BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE EXACTLY DA SAME BECAUSE YOUR DRESS ISNT GOING TO BE DA SAME PLUZ DA DANCE,MUSIC, CAKE, INVITATIONS, AND DA RECUERDOS. ALSO YOURE NOT GOING TO HAVE ALL DA SAME PEEPZ SO SOME AINT GONNA KNOW THAT SHE DID DA SAME THANG. JUST HAVE FUN AND FORGET WHAT THEY THINK AS LONG AS YOUR HAVING FUN WHO GIVES A F*** WHAT SHE THINKS OR DA PEOPLE WHO SAY YOU COPIED HER!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/11/03

Hey gurl i have to agree with baby girl who gives a f***
What they think and that happened to my sister we
Went to her house and beat her ass and she changed
Everything and my sisters 15 came out badass abby
Posted by abby; updated 08/14/03