Need Help Or Got A Qustion Ask Me!

Hey girls I am here to help I can take my time to help yall if you need a question answered ask me or advice. Well got to put tha g 2 tha o and I have to go.
Posted by La Princesa; updated 07/27/03

What are good line dance songs
Posted by Matthew; updated 07/27/03

Like what kinda line. Or do u mean the vals line. If so giv me a another message to let me know thanks Mattew. T/T/U/L
Posted by La Princesa; updated 07/27/03

WUTS REALLY GOOD i need help wit a videogropher in ma area im restin in da 203 CT stamford . Does n e body kno bout people hu can help me or wut should i do ??? i also need a song to dance wit ma father but i dont want nina bonita by julio iglesias ... Shout me bak if u kno suttin
Posted by *LuCiTo*; updated 02/05/04

I am having a quince and i dont know what a good theme will be if i have it a light green? and i want a english valz but i need your help so plz help!!!!
Posted by norajean; updated 02/05/04

I need help with my quinceanera reception. My quinceanera is in 3 weeks and i dunno what order the traditional stuff goes in (i.e......changing of the shoes, waltz, the doll, baile sorpresa,etc).plz help me cuz we need to give the dj a list of things to announce and it what order. Thanks!
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/05/04

Where do you suggest I buy my quinceanera things on line. Do you know of any companies I should avoid. Is Dresses By Lilia OK. My parents are worried.
Thanks
Posted by Maria; updated 02/06/04