NEED ADVICE? ASK ME AND I`LL HELP!

Hey chicks whats up? you guys need some help or advice? i`ll be glad to help ya`ll out! nothing better than making u guys happy! well peace out an don`t forget life`s great so live it good and enjoy life!!!!
Love u guys !
Posted by Thais; updated 07/26/03

I need help 2 find a dresses 4 me and my court. My color is going 2 be baby blue 4 my court. And white 4 me. I need some sites. E-mail me on sites.
Posted by Angel; updated 07/31/03

Hey girl i need some advice on decorating the hall i want it to the bomb ---better than my cuzins------ lol but yup so if you can plz help your girl out with some advice -----laterz
Posted by vanity; updated 08/15/03

Hey i need help making a speech i dont kno wut to say plzz help my 15s r in 2 weeks plzz help
Posted by xiomi; updated 09/14/03

YESTERDAY I WAS WATCHING MAH COUSIN`S 15ANERA AND TEARS STARTING COMING OUT. LOL SERIO I AINT PLAYING SEE IM MOM`S AND DAD`S LIL` GURL. I STAYED THINKING IF I CRIED JUST BY THINKING ABOUT IT AM I GONNA CRY DA WHOLE NIGHT AT MAH 15ANERA LIKE SOME GURLS DO. DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY?! OH AND I ESPECIALLY STARTED CRYING WHEN I HEARD DA SONG DE NINA A MUJER. I NEED ADVICE PLEAZE.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/14/03

My quinceanero is march 8 2004
And i have no idea what music to play for the father daughter dance and i would ilke the song to b in english can you help me
Posted by Juliany; updated 10/13/03

Go to yourquinces.com and enter in 15 club
Posted by Ale; updated 10/13/03

HI, I NEED ALOT OF HELP ON MY SWEET 15.iTS IN NOVEMEBER BUT I DUNT KNOW HOW EVERYTHIONG IS SUPPOSED TO BE.MY MOM NEVER HAD A SWEET 15 AND HER WEDDING WAS PLANNED BY OTHER PEOPLE.I NEED ALOT OF HELP.I ALREADY GOT THE STUFF I HAVE TO WEAR BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.PLEASE HELP ME! IM VERY DESPERATE.tHANK YOU AND EMAIL ME WITH INFO THANX.

KELLY
Posted by kELLY; updated 07/01/04

Hey gurl wud up?
Well thanks for helping us out with stuff thats really nice .... Ne ways i really need help on ideas for center pieces and likehow to dcorate my salon my colors are pink and white and my e-mail is pink_bubble66@yahoo.com thanks alot
Posted by cristina; updated 07/01/04

Hey gurl,
Thanx for offering your help..i really need it. Well first of all, i dont know if i should have a theme or not. My b-day is on january 8,2005. I dont know any colors to pick or anything. Im not having any damas. My favorite color is bright pink. The hall is rented, i am expecting from 150-200 guests. Please help me with theme, colors, and decorations. Thanx sooo much!! my email is dominicanqt2nv@optline.net.
Posted by ana; updated 07/13/04

HEY GURL HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME FIND SOME COOL AND GETTO SUITS FOR MY 15!! DO YOU KNOW WEB SITES ? PLZ E MAIL ME @ cj102690@yahoo.com
Posted by claudia; updated 10/10/04

Hey how can i save up$$$if were fixing to get a new house for us to live in i realy need help my e-mail is nara12131@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by lynn; updated 10/10/04

Im planning sweet sixteen for nov 04 .Can you help me with organizing the reception.Like how should my daughter enter and what goes first shoe cermony,father dance,crowning tiera???????help
Posted by JUDY; updated 10/20/04

I`m starting to plan my Quince, but sadly I don`t know enough about them, any info will help!! Mine is at the end of March so I gotta hurry!!!
Posted by KARINA; updated 10/21/04