Christian Michele Wedding Dress For Sale

Beautiful Oyster/Champagne wedding gown, size 18. New strapless 2008 style from Christian Michele (designer available exclusively at Group USA) with exquisite detailing with embroidery and beading. Not overdone, simply the perfect amount of detail for the bride that likes a little bling with classic styling.
Gown will need dry cleaning, bottom of gown (inside bottom has dust/dirt from floor).
Brand new this gown costs $750 plus gown is bustled ($150). Gown looks beautiful on plus size, fitted at top to waist. Very flattering for real sized women. (My measurements 40D, 35, 45.) Will fit larger hip sizes and up to 42D bust sizes.) Brand new except worn once in mid-October wedding. Comes with garment bag and simple veil. Shoes are available as well in size 9 for additional $30.
Photo below is store photo. I will send photos for those that are interested. Please include email on request for photos.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Bre; updated 11/15/08

Can you tell me how the bust line is? May I see a photo of the dress? Thanks!
Posted by Ronae; updated 12/10/08

Do u still have this dress
Posted by michelle; updated 07/03/09

I WANTED THIS DRESS IN 2008 BUT I DIDN`T KNOW IT WAS A LIMITED DRESS AND THAT IT WOULD BE DISCONTINUED IF YOU STILL HAVE IT CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME THANK YOU CC
Posted by CECE; updated 01/23/11