Anyone Seen Scroll Invitation Tubes?

I`m looking for some acrylic scroll invitation tubes that are about 9 or 10 inches long. They come with a thing plastic tube for gluing to the top of the invitation for rolling up to be placed in the tube. I can`t find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get some?
Posted by Gabriela; updated 07/23/03

You can do a search for those on the net. Just try all kinds of different wordings. And I have seen those in real pretty designs, even silver in Quinceanera shops and for marriage licenses. Some people scrol them up and keep them like that. My lil` friend even got a Quincenera invite one time in exactly the type you are talking about but doesnt` know where they got it. If I find I will try to repost. We put ours scrolled up with ribbons in lil` plastic bottles and corks and mailed out message in a bottle invites. They were such a big hit.
Posted by Q; updated 07/28/03

So did you ever find those tubes? Where did you find them? I need some this week! Thanks in advance.
Posted by R; updated 08/11/03

What area do you live in they sell them in los angeles area for a $1.00 a piece they are plastic with plastic holders where you glue the invitation and stick them in the tube they also come in wood plastic looks better
Posted by marcie; updated 09/10/03

We are in Oregon.
Posted by Gabriela; updated 09/11/03

Did you ever find them? Please tell me where. I would like to purchase them also. Thank-you
Posted by jean; updated 10/20/03

We found them at celebrationcreation.com.
Posted by Gabriela; updated 10/21/03

I have found these at srfavors.com. Sometimes you will also see some on EBay, however, some are really cheaply made - so beware when looking on EBay.
Posted by Shawn; updated 03/11/08

Hi Gabriela,

Check out uline.com. They have these in all different colors and sizes. They are fairly priced as well. You do have to order in bulk. If you need any help please let me know. I might be able to get them for you at a cheaper price.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Visit our page for more info: EMR Creations - Party & Wedding Invitations

Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/16/08

If you would like invitation tubes please email me at foryourfiesta@yahoo.com take a look at my site I have several decorated ones

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by sonia; updated 04/24/08

You can check out: www.homeandgiftscenter.com or go to our ebay store: home and gifts center. You can find a lot of different design or just simply the tubes. Thank you.
Posted by yvonne; updated 06/16/10

Go to the website crafta.com and click on invitation.
Posted by tina; updated 07/08/10