Tiffany Blue Chair Sashes And Card Box

I just had a Tiffany blue and Chocolate brown wedding and have some stuffs that I want to sell.

80 Tiffany blue sashes for $ 65 or $.90 each.
They have been used once and in perfect condition.

Tiffany blue card. This was bought from a EBay vendor for $109 +$15 for S+h. It is beautiful and in brand new condition. It was displaced for an hour for cocktail hour and everyone thought it was a decoration so no cards were inside of box.
I will sell it for $90 and free UPS ground shipping.
Http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t189/havermale/IMG_0127.jpg
Http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t189/havermale/Sashes.jpg
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Lauren; updated 11/06/08

Hi I am soooo interested in the chair sashes if you still have them
Posted by Amanda; updated 11/06/08

Please let me know if you have any additional sashes left over if you did not sell them all. If you have, can you please tell me where you purchased the tiffany blue sashes?
Posted by Estes; updated 11/30/08

I still have 90 of them. They are in a box and ready to be shipped. Perfect condition!!

Email me if you are interested in.(br> I have more pics too.

Lauren
Posted by lauren; updated 11/30/08

Do you still have tiffany blue sashes (80)? If you still do, please let me know how soon you can ship it to me; I`m in California.
Posted by Ai; updated 01/08/09

I really really need the Tiffany Blue wedding sashes... Do you still have them? I need 80 for my reception in March!!!!
Posted by Jolene; updated 01/23/09

Hi There, Can you tell me if your card box is still available. I would like to purchase. Thanks
Posted by Shereen; updated 02/17/09

They are all sold!! Thanks!!
Posted by lauren; updated 02/20/09

Lauren-
I am very interested in the sashes, however i will need more than 80 so i would also like to know where you purchased them so i can get more.
Thanks
Posted by sabrena; updated 11/14/09

Hello, my daughter is having a Tiffany theme bridal shower. What do you still have available and how many of each. Sashes, chair covers, etc.
Posted by Cynthia Segarra; updated 02/07/11