What Should I Have ?

Do you think i should have damas and chambelanes? or ust chambelanes?
Posted by priscilla; updated 07/20/03

It`s much easier with just guys but it also looks really pretty with girls. But which ever you get only get a little bit of people because it will be so much easier on you and your instructor(if you have one). Plus more time to look at you than other people.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/20/03

Yeah kinda like what Jennifer said but

It`s easier to have Chambelans alone, and my advice wheter u got damas and chambelans, or just chambelans, DONT aim for the origional 15 couples, cuz thatz so much drama, and i would never do that!!!

But the truth is just guys is alot easier, and more attention for you, plus you won`t be putting your girl friends in the situation of feeling not wanted when guys are making a fus over the girl there with, like they all wan`t the pretty one, or a guys doesn`t wanna be with the girls he`s with, also if anyone drops out you don`t have to kick someone else out, and or get another person on short notice!

I`m not saying that gonna be the case though but what if, ya gotta think about those kinda things, from the moment the guys get fitted to the moment, the girls get there dresses they need to stick with it, and thats really hard to keep em with it, so do whats easier, because easy come, easy go! It`s always better than harder!

8)
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/20/03