MONIQUE LHUILLIER LEA TOP, COCO SKIRT

Does this dress still exist anywhere????
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Sarah; updated 10/15/08

Yes, i have actually seen used ones for sale within the lace month. Also there are people who have made knock-off reproductions of this dress too.
Posted by danielle; updated 10/15/08

Just wondering you may be interested in custom made the wedding gown in any style you like. If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our works and details, or see our feedbacks at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. They are all high quality materials and professionally made.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Susan; updated 10/21/08

I don`t know if it`s too late to answer this question, but I actually have this dress. I bought it at a Monique Lhuillier Trunk Show. It`s about $6,000. I hope this helps!
Posted by Beth; updated 05/30/09

Not too late..what size..and do you have pictures???
THANKS!
Posted by Sarah; updated 05/30/09

I have a beautiful wedding dress never worn.I have all ready had it pressed and cleaned. I bought it for $1700 but i will sell it for $700 if you would like to see pics of the dress its a rely good deal for this dress. It will make you look like a princess like every bride should look like.
Posted by Nekeia Phelps; updated 05/31/09

Are you still looking? I have a Coco skirt for sale.
Posted by Allison Welch; updated 07/20/09

What size, color and price??
Thanks for replying!
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/20/09

Hi! I have a size 6 Monique Lhuillier Coco Skirt for sale. I am asking $1,250 OBO retail is $2,860, so I think it`s a good deal. It comes in Ivory and has been worn once, but is in excellent condition. The waist is approx. 26 to 27 inches in size and it sits very high on the waist, right under the ribs. I have some pictures if you would like me to email them to you?
Posted by Allison Welch; updated 07/20/09

I sent you some pictures. Did you get them?
Posted by Allison Welch; updated 07/23/09

I have the coco silk skirt with the lace top (halter) from monique I. It is from the fall 2005 collection.Dress has been dry cleaned.
If your are interested we can negotiate. I`m 5/3, Size 4 and i wore tall heels.. It could be hemmed.
Posted by melissa; updated 07/24/09

I sent you an email abou this a while back. I actually am wearing the Lea top with a Coco skirt in my wedding on 09/26/09 and will have it for sale after that. Would you still be interested by then?
Posted by Allison; updated 08/14/09

Please send me pics Allison of your wedding dress...leah top/coco skirt I am VERY interested
Posted by shannon jackson; updated 12/16/09

...I`ve wanted this top etc forever and couldnt find it can`t wait to see pics!!! I`m about a size 4/5 what size is the dress etc?
Posted by shannon; updated 12/16/09

Hi Marina
I am interested in the ML lea top. I am getting married in Jan 2012 and would LOVE to buy it from you after your wedding. Please email me!
Posted by Kris; updated 12/22/09

Also could you send me a picture?? Thank you!
Posted by Kris; updated 12/22/09

....I am interested, my wedding is Nov 2010...do you have a sash/cami?
Posted by shannon; updated 12/22/09

I am looking for the Monique Lhuillier Coco Skirt and Lea top in Ivory or Champagne. I`m looking for around a size 8. Does anyone have these pair?

Please let me know.. Does anyone know who has made a knock off of this Dress?
Posted by Kim Keeler; updated 11/22/11

Is there a Seamstess that would like to take on this Coco Skirt and Lea Top? I`m thinking maybe a stiffer material for the bottom in stead of Satin. Please let me know. The Wedding will be sometime in 2012, probably in the Fall.

Thank You
Posted by Kim Keeler; updated 11/23/11

I have a Lea top in size 6 (I wear a 10 (36B) and it fit me) and a Coco skirt in size 10 for sale. I also have a Josephine top, size 10 for sale. All are ivory colored.
Posted by Allison; updated 01/10/12

Can you send my pictures of the Coco Skirt and Lea top?. Thank so much.
Posted by Kim Keeler; updated 01/11/12