WEDDING DECOR FOR SALE IN MICHIGAN

I have tons of decorations in red, black, and white for sale. I have 26 - 20" tall eiffel tower vases, I have 26 rose floral arrangements that were used in the vases, I have over 100 mirrors (3) different sizes 12x12 7x5 6x4, Red glass candle holders (7) 7 3/4" high & (22)small ones at 4" high, Candleabras (8) 11"h x 9 1/2" wide w/ little roses and ivy on them, (1) 9 1/2" H x 21 1/2" long candleabra that holds 10 candles, 500+ single red rose petals, (2) HUGE clear glass vases that stand 16" H and with the flower arrangements in them they are 32" H, (9) bunches of babys breath, bouquet holders, (115) heart balloons, (8) light up hearts, (7) light up stars, hallmark bells, ribbon galore, candles red or white, white pen holder w/pen, silver painted chandelier that hangs from the ceiling, tons of ivy, garland, floral tape, rose garland, bag of light clips, box of little black bows, floral pins, bridal bouquet charms, bows, tulle. My decorations were beautiful. You won`t be disappointed. I hope somebody can have a beautiful wedding like I had. I have pictures I can email you. Pick up would be the cheapest way to go. But we might be able to work something out. Thank you Micci
Posted by micci; updated 10/15/08

Please e-mail me some pictures and prices !!!
Posted by brittany; updated 10/15/08

Hi Brittany I need your email address to send you the pictures.
Posted by micci; updated 10/15/08

Please send pics and prices
Posted by Lisa V; updated 10/17/08

Where do you live in Michigan? I am interested in the eiffel tower vases, mirrors, candlebra, clear glass vases, light up hearts.................actually anything that is not red I am interested in. Can you email me pictures and prices
Posted by Laurie; updated 10/21/08

Laurie I need your email address please?
Posted by micci; updated 10/23/08

Please send pics and prices thanks
Posted by Lisa V; updated 10/23/08

Sorry!!!
Posted by Laurie; updated 10/23/08

Laurie you still didn`t leave your email for me.
Posted by micci; updated 10/23/08

I did, I don`t know why it is not showing up. Here it is with spaces in it. Maybe that will work.
Posted by Laurie; updated 10/24/08

Interested in some vases and lights...if u still have them
Posted by Ticie; updated 01/18/09

I am in ontario Canada but am interested in expanding my floral business with rentals - have been offered several ones here but they are asking the price of a house for it and I am not ready to go that big yet - nor are some of their product in good condition. Can you help me with some items like an arch or cake stuff or chair shashes even centrepieces. And maybe some adive as to what to get when starting. I do have cake rentals - and evergreen arches but so far that is all. Thank you for any advice.
Posted by Jenni; updated 03/05/09

Do you still have anything left? If so I would love to see some photos and get some prices. Thanks a bunch!
Posted by Jennifer Pyles; updated 03/06/09

Hi, I just read your ad about the eiffel vases. Do you by any chance still have them or know where I can get some at a low price
Thanks
Posted by Marian bonnie; updated 05/21/11