Help Me Plzz

Hey wutz the deal? well i need some help becuz my quince is in sep. On the 13!! And my girlz started droppin out. I had 14 now im down to 6!! maybe 5, and i need to know who is gonna be in it by the end of this month...im fuckin scared and pist cuz i dont got enough gurlz...wut the hell should i do? help me and email me ..hurrry plzz.thanks...peace im out!
Posted by monica; updated 07/19/03

You still have some time to just get a new valz using the damas you have. Or you can drop all the girls and only have guys.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/19/03

Hey i dont got enough guys either though..and who would the guys stand wit ?
Posted by monica; updated 07/19/03

Haven`t you ever seen a quinceanera with just guys? Well they stand alone. Or you could just have like 4 couples and drop the rest.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/19/03

I know it sounds really akward to just have guys if ya never saw one like that b-4 but it works out really weel, my`ne does, and honestly if you r one of those girlz who just luv attention, then you`ll look like miss queen b thang, because you`ve got a bunch of guys surrounding you, instead of just one guy and then a bunch more couples,

\think about like in movies when a guy day dreams and he`s got like 6 girls fanning him down with a big leaf type thing, welll it`s that kinda feeling but with the opposite sex!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/20/03